Back to Vaping where it all started, ego-H2 clearomizer with 50mg Salt Nic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
Hitting all my big cloud equipment with 3mg or 6mg all VG juice wasn't working so well for me, so back to smoking I went,,,,
Till my son turned me on to his Jull. Then I started researching Salt Nicotine.
Now I'm back to vaping and loving my $1.50 H2 Clearomizer on one of my 6 year old ego batteries,,, ( that still work ), and using Solace Latte 50mg - SVLT Lemon Cake 50mg along with a few more Salt Nic juices,,,,, and I don't care to smoke anymore.
Just for the f<c^ of it, I took 5ml of my 6mg / high VG juice and added 3ml of 100mg of regular free base nicotine, ( figure that to be = around 35mg juice.) Poured it into an old Kanger 2.4ml tank with a fresh wound 30ga.-kanthal / 1.5 ohm coil with cotton. Took a hit, chocked & spit for a minute or two, had many sips of my coffee,,, then grabbed the H2 tank filled with the Solace Latte and said,,,, THIS IS WHAT I WANT.
We all change things up in time, and now I'm realizing I don't need the big cloud chasing stuff. Just a simple 1.5 ohm coil on an ego battery and the tank filled with high mg Salt Nic.
Now since I've been back into vaping, I had to spend a couple hundred on all the new juices AND equipment, like, Sigelei Fuchai V3, Wismec and MyVapors MyJet &
Boulder Rock Vape Pen.
All of which I mastered at rebuilding with some excellent results. Best being a 6 wrap Nichrome 80 Ribbon 0.1*0.5 on a 1.5mm jig. Wow this coil build gets all the flavor on all the above vape pens!!!

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
We all change things up in time, and now I'm realizing I don't need the big cloud chasing stuff. Just a simple 1.5 ohm coil on an ego battery and the tank filled with high mg Salt Nic.

You're yet another terrific example that a perfectly satisfying vape can still be had...even with older, much less expensive set-ups. Newer, more expensive, advanced technology, vaping "stuff" isn't required, nor necessarily "the best"...as some unfortunately insist it is, especially when they're making fun of older gear others are using. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread