Back to vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tori_vapes_again

Jul 6, 2015
Ohio
My boyfriend and I have decied it's time to put down the cigarettes once again. I quit last year and did fairly good for a while, but when I met him I started smoking again. We've both vaped previously but we're both inexperienced. Before I started smoking again I had upgraded from a standard pen to an atlantis 1 tank with an eleaf Istick 30w. I'm pretty satisfied with it.

So my question is, where is everyone shopping and what are some decent juice brands?

Traijan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2014
USA
I only buy juices locally. I don't know why that is, other than I can't rely on other people's reviews and was getting quite tired of getting burned on liquids that others loved and which tasted like what I would assume 2 day old vomit would taste like.

The only problem with that is the limitations of what the shops all carry around me. I live in a pretty large metropolitan area of So Calif so there are tons of shops all around but many of them carry the same old stuff, but I did find a new shop (new to me) that has a house liquid named AwesomeSauce that sort of tastes sort of like maple syrup with a light banana thrown in and maybe some other flavors that I have yet to actually recognize what they are but with it being a house liquid I think that $15 / 13ml is too high.

So, pretty soon I'll just make my own liquid and not have to worry about it anymore. I remember going to sites that offer add-shots (like Starbucks that adds add-shots to drinks if desired) but then reading the reviews you get some folks that say 3 add-shots is necessary with this particular liquid and then 2 posts down somebody says "it's strong enough, don't add any add-shots or you'll be sorry you did". So, absolutely hate shopping online for liquids since I can't try before buying and am SO F'ing done with buying liquids only to find out there not anywhere near good as some people make them out to be.

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Haha, hawk sauce (based off name) doesn't sound appealing at all. But I know you can't judge off of names. My newest flavor is Darth Vapor. I've been looking at myfreedomsmokes.com and they seem to have pretty decent prices compared to the local vendor near me.
Myfreedomsmokes has great prices for gear and rebuilding supplies. However, their prices for juice could be better. As someone else already said, mt. Baker vapor is great on their prices. Vapewild is another one. My personal go to is that1vape.com. they're all pretty close in price, I just like them the best for flavor.

Scootaloo

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
United Kingdom
So my question is, where is everyone shopping and what are some decent juice brands?

I buy all my E-liquid at B&M shops so unless you live in Nottingham I can’t help you on shop names.

But do you have any brick and mortar vape shops in your area?

If you do, then often they have juices you can try before you buy. And I’d recommend it, because then you can find something to your preferences there and then.

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
I've been stuck on Mount Baker Vapor lately. Awesome prices and so far I haven't had anything bad from them.

Great prices on gear! Not too thrilled with their juice, however, I just got around to an order from mech sauce and so far the first two juices have been great (11 more to go :headbang:). Can't beat their prices either! 30mls for $5 :thumbs:

+1 for Nicoticket

For premium juices GiantVapes.com | Giant eJuice Selection. Giant Savings. are comparable to B&M prices. Free shipping is plus.

tori_vapes_again

Jul 6, 2015
Ohio
I DIY all my liquids and drip on RDAs. Sub-tanks are this years model for vaping. Most online shops sell them. I suggest you look at a few then watch the reviewers on YouTube. As far as vaping YouTube is still alive and well. They also review eliquid. Good luck.
That's what's up. But at the moment I'm not really looking into dripping or doing any builds. I'm not quite ready for that life. Lol. Maybe one day.

Reactions: pbxbelmar

tori_vapes_again

Jul 6, 2015
Ohio
I buy all my E-liquid at B&M shops so unless you live in Nottingham I can’t help you on shop names.

But do you have any brick and mortar vape shops in your area?

If you do, then often they have juices you can try before you buy. And I’d recommend it, because then you can find something to your preferences there and then.
All of the shops in my area have the try before you buy. But there are just certain shoos I steer clear of. They give out false information. Why, idk, Maybe becaus they have no clue what they are talking about or they just sick lol. And then their are other shops and they are just snoods. They aren't willing to help new vapers. But I have my few choice shops. But I've noticed in town prices are higher than what I can get online.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Great prices on gear! Not too thrilled with their juice, however, I just got around to an order from mech sauce and so far the first two juices have been great (11 more to go :headbang:). Can't beat their prices either! 30mls for $5 :thumbs:

+1 for Nicoticket

For premium juices GiantVapes.com | Giant eJuice Selection. Giant Savings. are comparable to B&M prices. Free shipping is plus.

Agreeing with Doctor J; Nicoticket has some great juices, and Giant Vapes carries a lot of different vendors.

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
That's what's up. But at the moment I'm not really looking into dripping or doing any builds. I'm not quite ready for that life. Lol. Maybe one day.
sorry my post was probably misleading. the sub-tanks aren't rdas. they are tanks that have a sub ohm coil like 0.5 or so. kanger sub-tank would be a good example. they should work fine on your 30w device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread