Status
Not open for further replies.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Chris is back up and running again. Please note that the website address temporarily changed to www.myfreedomsmoke.com. However, the old site will re-direct to this one really soon, so none of us should notice any difference.

Since this is a new site, if you notice any glitches, please let us know.

Many thanks for your patience while he sorted out the issues!!

mamacat :)

Last edited:

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
dropdowns arent working for me....is it because of firefox? basically, i cant click anything on the liquid page, dropdowns, textboxes, etc. hmmm. not firefox, because IE does the same thing.

Hey Scaralouche,

I think the issue is that he is out of stock right now, so as to not cause further confusion and aggravation he opted to script the page as such until the order comes in next week. This is just my opinion, if it is not supposed to be that way, then I will update you.

I can't get in the wholesale tab either:(

Hey RIMP,

Please read my second post in this thread,
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/myfreedomsmokes/31047-website-update-8-7-09-a.html, for a quick how to fix it. Same thing happened to me, too. :oops:

Many thanks ~ mamacat :)

nubee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
IL, USA
Me too!!

And Chris is totally busting to get everyone's orders current.

I had a mere 6 piece samply pack and he's all over it like flies......no questions asked.

Unfortunately, I've been bugging him by email as I missed the post on the mamacat connection - won't happen again.

Thank you both!

Update....sampler pack just came in this morning - Thank You Chris!

Started with the Dunhill and OMG! first puff was like my good ol' days (when I could afford Dunhill). The 'perfume' like essence of Dunhill was there - really freaky. I've been a straight marb/teen cured user from the git go and really want the original analog flavor. Use to chew and for me, the taste is a big key.

Looking forward to my week of self reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread