Back when I smoked a pipe.......(juice hopping and vaping habits.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobFindlay

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2011
SLC, UT
When I smoked a pipe there was this phenomena known as "pouch hopping." Basically switching between different tobacco blends rapidly would cause one to either not appreciate each flavor OR for all of them to honestly taste rather ....ty.

I've noticed the exact same thing with vaping. I'm currently running 5 Vapeonly BCC's (thank you electronicstix) with five differently flavors, when I move between them rapidly, well the taste is either muddled or crap. However if I vape them one at a time I'm really able to appreciate the diferences and enjoy the flavor more. Anyone else notice this?

So, what are your habits? Do you keep multiple PV's around with multiple tanks and just switch up on the fly? Or do you stick with one and trade off a bit?

Do you have a main all-day juice that you occasionally switch out?

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
I have 8 tanks with different flavors and tend to vape whatever takes my fancy at the time. At the end of the day, I refill whichever 2 or 3 that have been vaped clean and put a bottle of whichever one left has the least amount at the time into my travel pack.
So I refill 2 or 3 of the tanks... Look at the rest, and hold aside a bottle of the one that has about a half left in it.
Hope that makes sense.

I put all but one tank into my mini tackle box along with q-tips, pipe cleaners and accessories. That is what I take to work with me the next day to do it all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread