Backwoods Brew 20% Off Weekend Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
To order just send me a PM or Email (Dkrom681234@yahoo.com) with what you would like. Sizes, Mg, flavors and Shipping info. Email is preferred as it is faster to get back to you.

Backwoods Brew - My 555
Backwoods Honey Flue Nut
Backwoods Honey Flue
Backwoods Applewood tobacco - Out of stock- This week
Backwoods Cherry tobacco -out of stock Beginning of the week
Backwoods Menthol - Light, Medium, Strong
Backwoods Maple tobacco
Backwoods Malty
Backwoods Espresso
Backwoods Caramel Cappuccino
Backwoods Malty Toffee
Backwoods Blast (FireBall) Its like after the hot has been gone with a small tang to it
Mt. Brew (Mt. Dew)
Cherry - Beginning of the week
Camtel
Maxboro
RY4
Virginia
Nutty
Cappuccino
Blueberry
Watermelon
Dulce De Leche
Cola
Cherry Cola
Vanilla Cola
Banana
Peach
Hickory Smoke

Prices below are regular before the 20% discount.

10Ml - $6.50
15Ml - $9
30Ml - $16.50​

Paypal or Money Order. No mention of Ecigs on Paypal.

Last edited:

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Yeah you did Last. I should have restock of everything by the middle of the week at the latest im hoping. The Cherry will be at latest on Tuesday, the Applewood may be towards the later part of the week I hope not. Should have been here but there was a snafu in the shipment and wasnt sent out when ordered so it was held up another week unfortunately

tlc

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Appleton WI
Whoa! Hold the phone!! Is the Caramel Cappuccino new? Crap... Don, you're killing me!:D

Got my order the other day but I haven't had a chance to try the RY4 yet. I had to start vaping my Espresso right away! I'm so glad to hear you will have a website up soon and I can't wait to see it. I can honestly say, I think you will probably be my exclusive supplier now. :wub: Your liquids and your customer service are top-notch... plus, you're just a really nice guy!

~Tara~

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Whoa! Hold the phone!! Is the Caramel Cappuccino new? Crap... Don, you're killing me!:D

Got my order the other day but I haven't had a chance to try the RY4 yet. I had to start vaping my Espresso right away! I'm so glad to hear you will have a website up soon and I can't wait to see it. I can honestly say, I think you will probably be my exclusive supplier now. :wub: Your liquids and your customer service are top-notch... plus, you're just a really nice guy!

~Tara~
Yeah thats a new one Tara I had quite a few ask for one so I decided to add it to the lineup. It is my personal blend also it should be Backwoods Brew signature and will change it. Thanks for the good words though Tara I do try my best.

Just placed my order.
Will get it taken care of for you LOL

Cola, Cherry cola, Vanilla cola --

Hmmm. I dunno. I keep reading the list and I can't find Root Beer. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough? <clearing throat>
All you have to do is request it LOL now Ill look for it and find a good one for you Richie LOL PITA
You know your my bud

You might not see Root Beer ... but I _do_ see Peach !!!! come on Applewood ... so I can get everything at once :p
Peach is pretty good too I had to try it. Im not a sweets or fruit guy but I do have to try them all to make sure they are good atleast

Friends, that tobacamellon custom juice I asked DK to make arrived today... I gave it a little description in the "reviews"
if you like applewood, it may be up your alley...
Hey Geoff thanks again for the review I appreciate it Bro.

Now sorry it took so long to get back to everyone but had a little bump off ECF eralier and then the internet went down and had to go out for a bit but I think Im all caught up answering everyone and should be good as long as ECF and the internet are good LOL

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Whats happening Last?

Not Yet Bro it should be here this week by hopefully Tuesday Im praying. It should have been here a week and a half ago. i ordered it and there was a goof up and it didnt get sent out till the other day so its in transit and Im sure Ill be announcing immediately cause I have umpteen backorders for it now.

Im about caught up mixing minus a few more orders and everything should be good for early morning PO run.

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
I'm getting dizzy trying to keep up with you Don! LOL I'm tickled to see the great reviews and new ones jumping in to get some of your yummy flavors. I sure hope Applewood comes in before hubby's 30 ml goes dry. It goes pretty fast.

Lovin' my Malty and of course all of my faithful standbys too. You're doing a great job! I gotta decide what I'm going to try next....decisions decisions....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread