Backwoods Brew Applewood Tobacco & Vermillion Applewood

Status
Not open for further replies.

McAldo

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
London
I have read some very good reviews for Backwoods Brew Applewood tobacco, but in UK I could only find Vermillion River Kentucky Applewood , which I liked but not necessarily loved as I hoped (I am vaping refilled cartomizer on a perhaps so so kit, thought).

Has anybody tried both variety and can tell me if one is much better than the other?
Does anybody know about Backwoods Brew retailers in the UK or shipping to the UK?

Thanks!

McAldo

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
London
Thanks!
Good to know the difference with the Vermilion River, also because I tried this, so I think I can now guess more or less what backwoods brew will taste like. I agree that VR Applewood tastes mainly of tobacco, the apple flavour is there but not too prominent. Quite pleasant and smooth though. I loved the VR cherrywood, quite subte.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Thanks!
Good to know the difference with the Vermilion River, also because I tried this, so I think I can now guess more or less what backwoods brew will taste like. I agree that VR Applewood tastes mainly of tobacco, the apple flavour is there but not too prominent. Quite pleasant and smooth though. I loved the VR cherrywood, quite subte.

All of the KY Blends are like that. Strong tobacco base with nutty caramel, and whatever flavor it's supposed to be i.e. apple, maple, bourbon(#7), vanilla, amaretto, etc. I have yet to find a bad one in the bunch. :)

martsumoto

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2012
Ecuador
www.liquivapejuice.com
I have read some very good reviews for Backwoods Brew Applewood Tobacco, but in UK I could only find Vermillion River Kentucky Applewood , which I liked but not necessarily loved as I hoped (I am vaping refilled cartomizer on a perhaps so so kit, thought).

Has anybody tried both variety and can tell me if one is much better than the other?
Does anybody know about Backwoods Brew retailers in the UK or shipping to the UK?

Thanks!

I buy from backwoods brew from Ecuador, I have a box service for packages in the states and they forward eveything I buy to me internationally. Maybe you can hire a similar service.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread