Backwoods Brew BACK to taking orders 10% OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
To order just send me a PM or Email (Dkrom681234@yahoo.com) with what you would like. Sizes, Mg, flavors and Shipping info. Email is preferred as it is faster to get back to you.

Backwoods Brew - My 555
Backwoods Honey Flue Nut
Backwoods Honey Flue
Backwoods Applewood tobacco
Backwoods Cherry tobacco
Backwoods Menthol - Light, Medium, Strong
Backwoods Maple tobacco
Backwoods Malty
Backwoods Espresso
Backwoods Caramel Cappuccino
Backwoods Malty Toffee
Backwoods Blast (FireBall) Its like after the hot has been gone with a small tang to it
Mt. Brew (Mt. Dew)
Cherry
Camtel
Maxboro
RY4
Virginia
Nutty
Cappuccino
Blueberry
Watermelon
Dulce De Leche
Cola
Cherry Cola
Vanilla Cola

Prices below are regular before the 10% discount.

10Ml - $6.50
15Ml - $9
30Ml - $16.50​

Paypal or Money Order. No mention of Ecigs on Paypal.

Last edited:

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Just a FYI for everyone.

With the overwhelming amount of orders I've been getting, lead time is going to have to be made at 2 days from time of order. Ive been getting them out by the following day for the most part but dont want anyone dissapointed or not forewarned if it is a little delayed. Im also going to be setting hours and days of the week so I can atleast have a little breather for myself. I dont want to get burnt out and hope you can all understand this.

I will be revamping and getting the site going and will need a couple days off to assure everything is proper for the Grand Opening since I know there will be no breather room then.

I posted I was taking 2 Days off to get caught up but It didnt work and didnt have a moment off LOL. Orders still came in and I felt obligated to answer them and get them out. This is very time consuming and I have always said I wouldn't let being overburdened interfere with the customer care side of things. I think it has been pretty upheld so far but see it slipping in the cracks a little and dont want this to happen and will take all costs to assure it doesnt even if it means cutting back a hair.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Basically caught up on orders till anything that came in last nite. Im going fishing today and taking a day to myself. If I dont get right back to you I will by early evening.

Wish I could go with ya,, Sounds nice Don. Catch a few for me too while you're there... Good success bro.

Nena

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
Greenville SC
Don, have a great time fishing! I caught a pretty nice bass this morning myself so I'll hope the fish are just as hungry up there in NY!

Do you have an ETA on your site? I'd really like to place a couple of orders with you, but PayPal and I do not get along. So I'm looking forward to the day when your site is up and running! I've heard nothing but GREAT THINGS about your juice!

Enjoy your day off!

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
I sure hope you're enjoying every minute of your day off Don. You have worked some very long days with no time off. We sure don't want you burned out and I think I speak for more than myself from the reviews I've been reading. I think many of us would have withdrawals if we couldn't get our BWB faves. Looking forward to getting my newest order this week as always. ;) Hope you caught some big ones!

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Wish I could go with ya,, Sounds nice Don. Catch a few for me too while you're there... Good success bro.
Wasnt the greatest day catch wise but it sure was nice being out there sitting on the rocks listening to the running water and catching a few Smallmouth Bass. It wasnt the quantity of fish it was the quality of time LOL

Don, have a great time fishing! I caught a pretty nice bass this morning myself so I'll hope the fish are just as hungry up there in NY!

Do you have an ETA on your site? I'd really like to place a couple of orders with you, but PayPal and I do not get along. So I'm looking forward to the day when your site is up and running! I've heard nothing but GREAT THINGS about your juice!

Enjoy your day off!
Good deal on the Bass this morning Nena. I got one nice 18 inch smallmouth and some smaller ones and 2 small Brown Trout. Was just good to relax

I sure hope you're enjoying every minute of your day off Don. You have worked some very long days with no time off. We sure don't want you burned out and I think I speak for more than myself from the reviews I've been reading. I think many of us would have withdrawals if we couldn't get our BWB faves. Looking forward to getting my newest order this week as always. ;) Hope you caught some big ones!
I enjoyed it immensely Lynda and was needed for sure, now I want more LOL. I have yours all done and ready to go for tomorrow and I think the special order one will be good for you. I know you will let me know how it tastes and thanks for the good words.

Last edited:

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Can't wait to see the new site!:pop:

~Tara~
Me either so it can simplify things a tad and maybe give me more time LOL

a day fishing - i'm jealous, i need to get back to that again ...
I needed it Bro. Yours is on its way went out today. You should get back into it its good to get out and have the peace and quiet for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread