Backwoods Brew - Hazelnut Tobacco - Comming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
If you would have had a analog that cat would have been long gone.I seem to notice that cats do not seem to mind the vape. Why is that? Maybe they are telling us that it's not all that bad for us. Just a thought.

That's my thought as well. I could blow it in his face and he wouldn't react.

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
How does it compare to rous hazelnut from vaperite?

I'm glad someone asked this. Rou's Hazelnut Tobacco is one of my favorite juice's. But for me I get used to the flavor very very quickly. And it doesn't feed well on any of my 3 bottom feeders.. I don't know why.. and I tend to burn it a lot on my GLV2.

The flavor is slightly better on the Rou's for me, but since my tastebuds adjust to this juice so quickly (i literally vape it for 5 mins and then can't taste hazelnut) the backwoods hazelnut has become my preferred hazelnut tobacco.

The hazelnut flavor in Rou's Toasted Hazelnut is more natural tasting then the BWB version to me. But because of the already mentioned issues i'll be going to BWB for my hazelnut juice from now on.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I vape 80% of my juices on a LR306 1.5 but found Rou's tastes best on a Cisco LR901 1.5 - Man I love that stuff, but will be trying the BWB Hazlenut Tobacco. Thanks again for the info Freeflow

I'm glad someone asked this. Rou's Hazelnut Tobacco is one of my favorite juice's. But for me I get used to the flavor very very quickly. And it doesn't feed well on any of my 3 bottom feeders.. I don't know why.. and I tend to burn it a lot on my GLV2.

The flavor is slightly better on the Rou's for me, but since my tastebuds adjust to this juice so quickly (i literally vape it for 5 mins and then can't taste hazelnut) the backwoods hazelnut has become my preferred hazelnut tobacco.

The hazelnut flavor in Rou's Toasted Hazelnut is more natural tasting then the BWB version to me. But because of the already mentioned issues i'll be going to BWB for my hazelnut juice from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread