Status
Not open for further replies.

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
Won this and very glad I did. I got it at 18mg and I love it. Even though I didn't get the actual Honey Flue Nut, I can taste a VERY subtle nuttiness in this. Nothing over-powers anything else and it's very Yummy! Thanks Don! Great flavor. I'm enjoying it!:D

OH! and as a bonus when my tastebuds get to the point of BLAND Bland Bland, I can drip this and I can actually taste again! I don't HAVE to reach for the Other suppliers cinnamon JUST to taste SOMETHING. That is awesome! It also doesn't stick to my atty at all, covers up nicely when I am ready for a change.

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
I have both Honey Flue and Honey Flue Nut. Honey Flue is my favorite of the two but that doesn't mean that the other one isn't delicious. I just got my first bottle of Malty today and it will be one that I'll make sure to never run out of. Can you believe the amount of vapor this clear, no colored liquid puts out? It looks like pure water but my oh my, it sure puts out the clouds. Sit 10 people on the front row of a concert vaping Malty and they could retire the vapor machines. :vapor: LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread