Backwoods Brew - my new fave vendor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cartoon Dude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2008
Planet of the Vapes
I gave BWB a go after all the rave reviews here on ECF and glad I did. I should say that my main vape prior was Halo Tribeca. The main reason I am liking BWB juices so much is the fact that each flavor is unique, and true to its name (particularly the non-tobacco flavors which are easier to pinpoint). Cola tastes like a Coke! Watermelon tastes like watermelon but isn't a "candy" flavor. There is no "base" flavor with slight variations that I get from other vendors I've sampled.

I think the best testimonial I can give is that even the flavors I don't care for, I still think are good. With BWB juice, it's not a matter of finding one that tastes good, but rather which one you like best!

I recently gave Virginia another go (after further steeping) in my Vmod (and a new carto) and I think it just became my standard vape. I've tried Casablanca, Backo, Root Beer, Virginia, and Cola so far. In fact, I haven't even tried the top vapes (some of which seem to be sadly discontinued) due to them being out of stock, but with the experience so far, I am sure I will find other flavors to satisfy.

If anyone has recommendation for BWB flavors based on my Halo Tribeca (RY4 variant) and Virginia, let me know! I think an order is happening soon so I can do a proper month steep. Right now I am eyeing: 555, Cappuccino, Espresso, Hazelnut Tobacco, Maple Tobacco, Peach, 555 Exotic, Applewood.

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
Yes bwb taste is great , no artifial flavor like you get with other vendor. I have try tribecca and its a good juice but i dont know why its consider a ry4 because to me it doesnt taste like it , not even a hint on it because its very good probably the best from halo , if i where in the states i would have send you some of dons ry4 but im overseas and i dont think it theres a proper way to ship juice oversea :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dchest02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Muskegon, MI
I have to agree about flavors I don't "like" right out of the mailbox. On at least two occasions I've got juice that just didn't suit my tastes right when I got them, revisited them after a month, and they were awesome. You can't go wrong with any of Don's creations. I've been trying to make my way through his whole menu, and keep finding stuff I really like to vape.

Zap

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Rhode Island
www.youtube.com
I got in on one of the last orders of RY4 and ejoker. Right out of the mailbox the "spice/cedar" notes were very overpowering. A few weeks later the flavor profile has changed significantly. The sweetness of the RY4 has really come through to make a very nice flavor...with a bite. I now understand why it was so popular and why it was recommended to steep for some time. I'm going to be rationing this bottle for quite a while. :D

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
Have to agree with you Cartoondude on the strawberry. I really dont taste the strawberry (after steeping for 2 weeks).

Now APPLE....OMG. Its like eating a granny smith apple! Tart and not too sweet. GREAT right out of the mailbox...and have my last 3ml tanked up right now. And of course my old standby from Don...Blueberry.

Not much into the tobacco flavors...but if they are as good as his non-bacco ...I may have to give applewood a shot.

Cartoon Dude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2008
Planet of the Vapes
I think I am going to do an order with more fruit flavors. I have dripped all the tobacco juices and still Virginia is tops for me. I've also discovered I'm not much of a fan of the nut flavors. The coffee flavors are good, but a bit "dry" in the taste. Need to vape them some more.

Blueberry and Apple will be in the cart, with a big bottle of Peach for sure. Any other suggestions are appreciated, especially on the fruit flavors! Although I think I am close to having ordered one of everything :)

Last edited:

Mattdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Chicago
I've yet to try my recent order in depth, but I can say so far I like the Pear. Blueberry and Banana seemed weak to me, but still decent flavors. Nothing really stands out above the Peach and Virginia for me yet.

Have you tried BlueBacko yet? If you like the Blueberry flavor and the Virginia, this is a must. :serious face:
ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread