Backwoods Brew Orchard Frost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen171

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
north Texas
This is the most amazing and complex juice I've ever tried. It's Don's new BWB Orchard Frost.
It's the Ejoker substitute with fruit and a milder menthol. I don't usually like the fruit vapes but this is in a whole different class of fruit. It has 7 different secret ingredients that are known only to Don. I spend a lot of time trying to figure out what they are...and Don's not sayin.

Vapor and TH are excellent. Nic was 18mg and I used a 3.7 box mod with an lr Resurrector carto.

I can't report on this juice after steeping time....but it couldn't get much better than it already is.

Try it!

http://www.backwoodsbrew.net/index....category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=19

Karen171

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
north Texas
Thanks for the review because I was searching for one on this. I was going to order the Menthol Tobacco, but I'm deciding on this instead. I'm feeling adventurous. I can't pass it up because it looks so interesting! Soo, it is cool-tasting?

Hi Fugazig...yes, you will definitely get the cool taste with Orchard Frost. If you like a lot of menthol just ask Don to add more to yours. Don is outstanding when it comes to customer service. Not many vendors are as concerned about customers as Don is.
You can ask him any questions you might have..he'll get back to you quick.

You might also like his new BWB MentholBlast.

Karen171

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
north Texas
Hi Ctourtelot. I'm like you...just waiting on my check to buy more Orchard Frost.
I got a 15ml bottle on Friday but it's going fast. Hubby loves it, too. I also want to get the new BWB Berry Bliss. Everyone seems to like it. I've tried most of the BWB juices and love them. My absolute favorite is 555 Exotic but now Orchard Frost has taken over as my number one choice.

I would love to hear what you think about Orchard Frost when you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread