The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Backwoods Brew Orchard Frost

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by Karen171, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Karen171

Karen171 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 6, 2011
    north Texas
    This is the most amazing and complex juice I've ever tried. It's Don's new BWB Orchard Frost.
    It's the Ejoker substitute with fruit and a milder menthol. I don't usually like the fruit vapes but this is in a whole different class of fruit. It has 7 different secret ingredients that are known only to Don. I spend a lot of time trying to figure out what they are...and Don's not sayin.

Vapor and TH are excellent. Nic was 18mg and I used a 3.7 box mod with an lr Resurrector carto.

I can't report on this juice after steeping time....but it couldn't get much better than it already is.

Try it!

http://www.backwoodsbrew.net/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=119&category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=19

2. Thanks for the review because I was searching for one on this. I was going to order the Menthol Tobacco, but I'm deciding on this instead. I'm feeling adventurous. I can't pass it up because it looks so interesting! Soo, it is cool-tasting?

3. Karen171

Nov 6, 2011
    north Texas
    Hi Fugazig...yes, you will definitely get the cool taste with Orchard Frost. If you like a lot of menthol just ask Don to add more to yours. Don is outstanding when it comes to customer service. Not many vendors are as concerned about customers as Don is.
    You can ask him any questions you might have..he'll get back to you quick.

You might also like his new BWB MentholBlast.

4. Awesome. I'm looking for something refreshing. I'm pretty new to the menthol eliquids, though. That's good to know in case someone else here is. Yeah, Don is really cool. Did you steep it or do you even do that?

5. Karen171

Nov 6, 2011
    north Texas
    Fugazig, I know you'll love the Orchard Frost. No, I didn't steep mine...just got it and can't put it down.
    I don't think it needs it but it will be interesting to see what it's like after steeping.
    From what I've heard, nobody can save enough to steep, lol. It's that good!

6. ctourtelot

ctourtelot Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2009
    Richmond, VA
    Tuesday just can't get here quickly enough!! I have a feeling that I'm going to regret only getting a sample size.

7. Karen171

Nov 6, 2011
    north Texas
    Hi Ctourtelot. I'm like you...just waiting on my check to buy more Orchard Frost.
    I got a 15ml bottle on Friday but it's going fast. Hubby loves it, too. I also want to get the new BWB Berry Bliss. Everyone seems to like it. I've tried most of the BWB juices and love them. My absolute favorite is 555 Exotic but now Orchard Frost has taken over as my number one choice.

I would love to hear what you think about Orchard Frost when you get it.

8. daniele25

daniele25 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2012
    phoenix
    I'm so excited to try this juice....I ordered 15ml at 18mg the other day....should be arriving any day now. I'm a HUGE fan of Don's Casablanca, and since eJokers Blend isn't available right now, I figured I would give the Orchard Frost a try....looks like it was a good decision!

9. Karen171

Nov 6, 2011
    north Texas
    Daniele25, I think you will love Orchard Frost.

Yes, Casablanca is one of my favorites, too.
    You really can't go wrong with BWB.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.