Backwoods brew ordering thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
ah! Good to see you sharing :) I definately want to try some of this! PM incoming :)

You won't be disappointed Leanne, this Backwoods brew is now the only juice I order because its clean, flavorful without too much of everything!
All his flavors are so good I'm stocking up because his prices are the best
compared to most & you get GOOD QUALITY.:)PS no I'm not affiliated in any way Just my:2c:

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Thanks for that Whiskey I appreciate it.

All ingredients are top quality and no skimping for sure. Have new labels and warnings as well as a new logo. Gonna be alot of changes in the time to come for sure and I will still continue to deliver top notch customer service on a personal level for everyone.

Dont hesitate to ask any questions!!!

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
Morning..Yesterday...SWELTERED in the 91 Degree heat & same forcast today..Hope you were fishin near a cool river..Waiting on that juice order...I think it will be here today. Love to sit in the evenings & vape on the porch.We have a nest of morning doves very close so we can watch mom feed them, nice..thank god the dogs can't reach it LOL

Mickirette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Indiana
Yup gonna keep an eye out...Hey got my order..You are such a generious
dude, you are too nice..Got my indulgence today too...what a great afternoon I'll have, Now don't get envious :hubba:
I am envious that you have your stuff. My Backwoods order came in last Friday and my Little Chuck will be in my mailbox today, I know thats good, the bad part is---I am 300 miles away. My son is going to bring me all my goodies on Friday, it's going to be a looooonnng time until Fri.:drool:

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
Cool deal you will able to try them out on the new PV LOL. Let me know how the Nutty is I know you havent tried that one yet!!!!

Change your post count I dont like that number and you can make your signature say you have the Indulgence now

This should do the trick on the post count, I hate the number too, (Dreaded hitting that one) Nutty is going to be tried on new atty from a "Natura" LR this evening on the porch LOL. Now let me see what I haven't tried yet for my NEXT order LOL..I have a secret new flavor for you to
try your famous mixing on, I'll send PM to you DK so no one steals It Hee Hee

Micki you have to wait til friday!? Bummer!!!Little chuck Wow Lucky You!! I hear the wait is long for those!!Soon Friday's Its a Comin!:2cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread