Status
Not open for further replies.

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Hot damn!!!! Just placed my order! Thank you Don!

BTW... There were a couple flavors I tried to order but it looks like you're still out of stock on them. Any ider when you will have the Ejoker and Malty available?

I was so excited I forgot to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Don! Hope you'll have some venison on the table!

Last edited:

johnnybass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
nevada USA
www.coolvapes.com
Don makes the best nic liquid period!!!!!!! I have been using the ce2 carts for 510 and the kr808 and if i fill them with backwoods brew , i can fill them at least 12 times before tossing them , i can't do that with any other juice period!!!Now I just need my beloved EJOKER to be in before the thanksgiving sale is over so I can get 2 more 30 ml bottles

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Well to start I didn't have paypal and didn't want to go through doing the whole money order thing so I waited for the website and then a sale.
Sites been up for a few months and theres always atleast a 10% coupon available
Awesome! Time to stock up on my fav, Apple Wood.
Thanks Don
One of my all time favorites for sure.

Don makes the best nic liquid period!!!!!!! I have been using the ce2 carts for 510 and the kr808 and if i fill them with backwoods brew , i can fill them at least 12 times before tossing them , i can't do that with any other juice period!!!Now I just need my beloved EJOKER to be in before the thanksgiving sale is over so I can get 2 more 30 ml bottles
Whats goin on Johnny. Thanks for the good words

BadThad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
Cincinnati

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
Hey guys!
Never ordered from backwoods brew..Any flavor suggestions?I really like tobacco menthol type flavors?
I hope he doesnt sell out before I can make an order.
Thanks for any ideas?
Does he use alcohol in his liquid?

Maple Tobacco and Casablanca Blend are Vapenstein It's Alive! Award winners, and Don makes the best RY4 in the business (also VIA!AW).

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Maple Tobacco and Casablanca Blend are Vapenstein It's Alive! Award winners, and Don makes the best RY4 in the business (also VIA!AW).
Thanks for the heads up! I posted and did not wait for reviews..oops! However, I did order two flavors to test. I wanted to try the maple but settled on the famous applewood.

Jude Terror

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Princeton
Hey guys!
Never ordered from backwoods brew..Any flavor suggestions?I really like tobacco menthol type flavors?
I hope he doesnt sell out before I can make an order.
Thanks for any ideas?
Does he use alcohol in his liquid?

The Menthol Tobacco is top notch. Get it with high menthol if you were a Newport smoker, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread