Bad Batch of KR-808D-1 Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trebor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2009
Plano,Tx
In the past 6-8 weeks and not during the CNY holidays I have received 7 out of 10 batteries that are bad. 5 Autos all defunct, mostly they would turn on, then stay on for 5 sec then blink. No puff control at all. The first manual had the button stick. I returned them, got replacements-I paid EMS to get them back. Now another is defunct. So with 7 batteries bad out of 10 I paid about $25 each. I used the HG 'contact us' a few days ago but havent heard back. I hope it was just a bad lot. But from now on I will pay $20 for local batteries....less hastle. I had not asked for any thing in return. The email I sent to Amy is available if anyone wants to read it.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
In the past 6-8 weeks and not during the CNY holidays I have received 7 out of 10 batteries that are bad. 5 Autos all defunct, mostly they would turn on, then stay on for 5 sec then blink. No puff control at all. The first manual had the button stick. I returned them, got replacements-I paid EMS to get them back. Now another is defunct. So with 7 batteries bad out of 10 I paid about $25 each. I used the HG 'contact us' a few days ago but havent heard back. I hope it was just a bad lot. But from now on I will pay $20 for local batteries....less hastle. I had not asked for any thing in return. The email I sent to Amy is available if anyone wants to read it.

we got your email yesterday. i am sorry that we did not reply to you timely, because for the first time we are told that 7 out of 10 batteries were defective and we need some time to look for reasons and deal with the problem.

we did test all batteries before we send them out. so they might be damaged during the shipping.

we also reported the problem to the factory and have been waiting for their answer.

we will reply to you very soon when we have our decision.

Trebor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2009
Plano,Tx
Originally I told you, 3 to begin with, 2autos and 1 manual. Now all the autos (5) are bad and one of the original(5 pack) manual with another failing within a few days.
The exception are the two auto replacements and the one replacement manual and they work fine. That is why I thought that maybe it could be a bad batch. And the testing must have been only to see if the LED would lite with a puff and it does, the problem is the LED stays on until the time out and they just start blinking and after about 1 minute the same thing happens.
BTW I don't this is proper forum for this discussion to continue and as I said in the original email to you and the one in this forum is "I havent asked for anything from HC". Just wanted to inform members of a supected bad lot during the time frame mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread