bad cartos or issues with my juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

7spokenightmare

Mar 18, 2012
tennessee
So I went by puresmoker (in local to them) and bought eliquid and 3 silver boge cartos and 2 black ones from them and thier eliquid got loaded into 2 of the silver ones and 1 black one. Vaped just fine. Then I tried my ultrapure from innovapor in the other two and they will not wick at all.... You can see the Orange glow of the coil when I fire the battery and all I taste is burned coil too.... Is there an issue using ultrapure with these cartos, or did luck of the draw happen to fall on 2 bad cartos I might have gotten? The ultrapure is all vg with no pg in it and has only natrually extracted ingredients (including nicotine). I really like my ultrapure, but I don't want have to drip all the time....

GregH

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Georgia USA
Your problem is two-fold and one I went through myself: 100% VG and Boge cartos.

Boge used to be King Carto as far as I was concerned. But then they went and changed to a more tightly packed filler. The result: hardly any wicking. And all-VG liquid in one of them? Forget about it. I would try to fill one with my VG liquid, and it would just sit on top, no matter how hard I shook or spun it.

The BUD cartos that PS now sells are worlds better than Boges. I've been using my all-VG liquid in them without any problems. SmokTech are as good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread