The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Bad customer service???

Discussion in 'Stormy's Vapor Cellar' started by hankthetank, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hankthetank

hankthetank Full Member

Jun 11, 2011
    in a house
    I've read a couple posts on ECF accusing Stormysvaporcellar of having "bad", or "no" customer service. When I read the post(s), I already knew that this just wasn't true. I have known 'Stormy' for a few years now, and know her on a rather personal level. We've shared personal thoughts and she has always went above and beyond what she, or any other Vendor, for that matter, ever 'had' to do to make sure that I had what I needed to remain smoke free. And, thanks to her not only being kind hearted, an EXCELLENT Vendor, and a wonderful friend. She has also been a great Mentor to me regarding things that I might be interested in regardless of whether I choose to purchase from her, or not! And, she continues to do so. I can remember one instance when "Stormy" even sent my 71 yr. old Mother (at the time) a complete starter kit as a gift from her heart, because she knows that my Mother suffers from C.O.P.D.. If that isn't Great C.S., then I don't know what is! No one should expect any Vendor to stop all that they are doing at the snap of their fingers, and expect an 'instant' fix to their issue(s), that's unrealistic. Although, "Stormy" HAS done that with me, when the site was much, much smaller than it is now. You can't go from "rags to riches", in a short few years if you don't know how to deal with people! She runs a top-notch show!

Shawn Spicer
    Ohio.

2. 2nd chance

2nd chance Moved On

Jan 21, 2013
    United States
    I have always had good CS with Stormy, she's top notch!!

3. anavidfan

anavidfan ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    I agree, Stormys has been nothing but the best, always.

4. hankthetank

hankthetank Full Member

Jun 11, 2011
    in a house
    Well, I'm sure you've ran across the type of person along lifes Highway that wouldn't be 'happy', unless they were 'unhappy'! To me that seemed to be the case with the only two negative comments that were given her! As I say, she isn't just a great Vendor, but a great person, as well! Most people don't get the opportunity to be able to get to know each other on a first name basis, and have that Vendor know who you are just by your first name when placing an order:) to me, that is amazing!

5. 2nd chance

2nd chance Moved On

Jan 21, 2013
    United States
    I had forgotten to add something to my order, it was a weekend, she e-mailed me and opened my package back up and added the items. Then she e-mailed me AGAIN and told me she'd adjust payment later. I'd say that's super Customer service!!!!

6. hankthetank

hankthetank Full Member

Jun 11, 2011
    in a house
    I would have been really upset if someone had accused her of being dishonest! lol! She's worked hard for what she has.

7. hankthetank

hankthetank Full Member

Jun 11, 2011
    in a house
    That is something that has happened to me on more than one occassion, but didn't want to mention it for the simple reason that other people may take advantage of that, and expect that all the time! She goes the 'extra mile' so to say, and people will take advantage if they feel that they can. Well, unappreciative persons will!

8. 2nd chance

2nd chance Moved On

Jan 21, 2013
    United States
    I am sure this person you speak of is no doubt hard to please no matter what, I know a few like that myself. Stormy's no doubt aware of this and has handled it the best she knows how:)

9. DaveP

DaveP PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran

May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    All the transactions I've had with Stormy have been top notch, fair, and completely satisfactory. No complaints from me. I live across town about 15 miles or so from the Cellar and though I haven't stopped by yet, I plan to one day when I'm in the area and time permits.

10. hankthetank

hankthetank Full Member

Jun 11, 2011
    in a house
    Lord, when I first met her I truley believe that she was working out of her home dave! I know that she's grown big time, but didn't think her pants had grown so tight as to have a 'Marquee' set up as of yet, thanks for the heads up! Don't get to Georgia often, but i do get there! Have to stop in, also!

11. Trick

Trick Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I find it hard to believe anyone would say this. A while back I had a problem with an RBA, Stormy was extremely helpful, and got me back up and running fast. Had answers to all of my questions about which part I needed, and IMHO charged me a lot less than she should have for the fix.

No, she didn't answer every email in five minutes, but she answered all of them. I've been ordering stuff long enough to know a lot of places are one-man operations and most places don't have CS reps standing by 24/7... it just goes with territory. But I do know that my problem was resolved, and Stormy went the extra mile to make sure I was a happy customer.

Stormy rocks.

12. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    Thanks gang for the support, these supportive comments sure make the "hard to deal with" folks easier to deal with. Although there are only a few, I still take it very personal. Your support means everything to me and I wouldn't be here without you! :)

13. DaveP

DaveP PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran

May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Cloudburst, I'll have to say that Stormy's Vapor Cellar has bent over backwards to make every order I've placed completely satisfactory. I appreciate the prompt responses and individual service I've received. Any reasonable person would probably agree that problems can always be handled if both parties exercise some semblance of restraint. Stormy's has exhibited that trait with me.

14. CloudBurst

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    Thanks guys! I do my best. :)

15. mudhill

mudhill Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 23, 2012
    versailles mo.
    Carolyn/stormy/cloudburst is the best,she has always done right by me .
    i have no loyalty to any vendor no matter what i think of them as a person,i am looking for good prices and good service and she stands out on both.

16. horton

horton ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 11, 2010
    Left Side of Florida
    There is no such thing as "bad customer service" at Stormy's. I've never dealt with a vendor who cares so much about her customers' satisfaction. I also know that she will bend over backwards to make a problem right even if it is not of her own doing. Thanks for being there for us Stormy!!!!!

17. sash3784

sash3784 Full Member Verified Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Bastrop,Texas
    I purchase a rba and supplies from stormy's a few weeks back, when it arrived the package was opened, supplies were there but no rba, emailed stormy's, item was replaced no questions asked. Rba arrived three days later. Thanks again, great customer service.

18. MegaVaper

MegaVaper Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2012
    Albany
    I just placed an order at Stormy's vapor cellar. It is my first order and I hope all goes well. I ordered the AGA T+. I wanted the AGA T2 but everyone is sold out. I have to say that I wasn't really pleased with the prices. AGA T+ was a couple more dollars then the AGA T2... In addition I had to shell out an additional $10 for the glass tank that comes free with the AGA T2. O well.

Also, just want to let you know that the coupon code function for your site is bugged. I added Items after applying the coupon code and they didn't get discounted. Not a big deal, but anyone planning to place a order should apply the coupon after all their items are added.

Overall, its a nice site with a good navigation layout and functionality. Now lets just hope my RBA is in the box when it comes! Ill be back with my overall packaging and service comments when my order arrives!

19. CloudBurst

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    @Genetics- I believe the AGA-T2 are the AGA-T+ are the same tank. Also, I apologize for the coupon code, I fixed it.
    Thanks for your business all!

20. yardbyrd

yardbyrd Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I lucked out when I was a noob and the first e-liquid I ever ordered was from SVC. I have placed several orders, over the past couple of years, and have always had a good experience and top notch customer service. Little did I realize, when I first ordered, that I actually live close to SVC! Over Christmas I had a problem with an expensive mechanical mod and bought an L-Rider from SVC. I had problems with the 18650 batteries I already owned and my charger went down hard. Right at the first of the year, during the holidays, Carolyn, took my order, helped me see what was up with my L-Rider, gave me proper batteries at an excellent price, and let me come by and bug her, twice, about my purchases. I am very happy with all of my purchases from SVC and will continue to return to them and support them whenever I can.

Don't let the negative SAKIAs get to you! (SAKIA: Smart "Alec" Know It alls)

Oh yes...one more important thing.....CAW!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.