Bad customer service???

Status
Not open for further replies.

hankthetank

Jun 11, 2011
in a house
I've read a couple posts on ECF accusing Stormysvaporcellar of having "bad", or "no" customer service. When I read the post(s), I already knew that this just wasn't true. I have known 'Stormy' for a few years now, and know her on a rather personal level. We've shared personal thoughts and she has always went above and beyond what she, or any other Vendor, for that matter, ever 'had' to do to make sure that I had what I needed to remain smoke free. And, thanks to her not only being kind hearted, an EXCELLENT Vendor, and a wonderful friend. She has also been a great Mentor to me regarding things that I might be interested in regardless of whether I choose to purchase from her, or not! And, she continues to do so. I can remember one instance when "Stormy" even sent my 71 yr. old Mother (at the time) a complete starter kit as a gift from her heart, because she knows that my Mother suffers from C.O.P.D.. If that isn't Great C.S., then I don't know what is! No one should expect any Vendor to stop all that they are doing at the snap of their fingers, and expect an 'instant' fix to their issue(s), that's unrealistic. Although, "Stormy" HAS done that with me, when the site was much, much smaller than it is now. You can't go from "rags to riches", in a short few years if you don't know how to deal with people! She runs a top-notch show!

Shawn Spicer
Ohio.

hankthetank

Jun 11, 2011
in a house
I have always had good CS with Stormy, she's top notch!!
Well, I'm sure you've ran across the type of person along lifes Highway that wouldn't be 'happy', unless they were 'unhappy'! To me that seemed to be the case with the only two negative comments that were given her! As I say, she isn't just a great Vendor, but a great person, as well! Most people don't get the opportunity to be able to get to know each other on a first name basis, and have that Vendor know who you are just by your first name when placing an order:) to me, that is amazing!

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
I've read a couple posts on ECF accusing Stormysvaporcellar of having "bad", or "no" customer service. When I read the post(s), I already knew that this just wasn't true.

I find it hard to believe anyone would say this. A while back I had a problem with an rba, Stormy was extremely helpful, and got me back up and running fast. Had answers to all of my questions about which part I needed, and IMHO charged me a lot less than she should have for the fix.

No, she didn't answer every email in five minutes, but she answered all of them. I've been ordering stuff long enough to know a lot of places are one-man operations and most places don't have CS reps standing by 24/7... it just goes with territory. But I do know that my problem was resolved, and Stormy went the extra mile to make sure I was a happy customer.

Stormy rocks.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Cloudburst, I'll have to say that Stormy's Vapor Cellar has bent over backwards to make every order I've placed completely satisfactory. I appreciate the prompt responses and individual service I've received. Any reasonable person would probably agree that problems can always be handled if both parties exercise some semblance of restraint. Stormy's has exhibited that trait with me.

MegaVaper

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
USA
www.megavaper.com
I just placed an order at Stormy's vapor cellar. It is my first order and I hope all goes well. I ordered the AGA T+. I wanted the AGA T2 but everyone is sold out. I have to say that I wasn't really pleased with the prices. AGA T+ was a couple more dollars then the AGA T2... In addition I had to shell out an additional $10 for the glass tank that comes free with the AGA T2. O well.

Also, just want to let you know that the coupon code function for your site is bugged. I added Items after applying the coupon code and they didn't get discounted. Not a big deal, but anyone planning to place a order should apply the coupon after all their items are added.

Overall, its a nice site with a good navigation layout and functionality. Now lets just hope my RBA is in the box when it comes! Ill be back with my overall packaging and service comments when my order arrives!

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
I lucked out when I was a noob and the first e-liquid I ever ordered was from SVC. I have placed several orders, over the past couple of years, and have always had a good experience and top notch customer service. Little did I realize, when I first ordered, that I actually live close to SVC! Over Christmas I had a problem with an expensive mechanical mod and bought an L-Rider from SVC. I had problems with the 18650 batteries I already owned and my charger went down hard. Right at the first of the year, during the holidays, Carolyn, took my order, helped me see what was up with my L-Rider, gave me proper batteries at an excellent price, and let me come by and bug her, twice, about my purchases. I am very happy with all of my purchases from SVC and will continue to return to them and support them whenever I can.

Don't let the negative SAKIAs get to you! (SAKIA: Smart "Alec" Know It alls)

Oh yes...one more important thing.....CAW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread