Bada-Bing

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdaniels

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Manchester, NH U.S.A.
With Steve just renaming it that--why would you think it is gone for good?--Sun
No, I think it's gone because it has said out of stock fo two weeks now.

I reallky don't understand how peoiple keep stating in these forums how they just ordered or received items from pure smoke that are listed as out of stock either. Are these real peoiple or is it viral marketing?

Lane

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2008
Chi-town Burbs

I reallky don't understand how peoiple keep stating in these forums how they just ordered or received items from pure smoke that are listed as out of stock either. Are these real peoiple or is it viral marketing?

It gets restocked but sold out quickly, you gotta be quick with PS these days as they sell out very quickly. Most things were restocked Wed and sold out within an hour. I assure you we are real people placing and receiving real orders. After the big move things should get back to the norm, where most things are in stock most of the time, hang in there sd things will be better on or around the 20th:)....

KoS

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2009
VT, USA

Oh were real.. or are we...Mabey we are real and you are fake lol ...jk...
The people who recive from PS placed their order during the very short restocks. We just wipe PS out so fast and it takes a cpl days for the PS team to catch up. Think I heard somewhere the operated out of their appartment..could be wrong. Once they move to TN to a big warehouse all should be decent till the feds or something mess us all up... then it's nic juice proibition....got your still lol got to make some Nic Shine. Of corse all this is a speculation so don't take to heart, just keep your ears up.:D

sdaniels

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Manchester, NH U.S.A.
They would have to sell out quickly, because hand to god, I check the website several times a day. I have an order for juice in shipment now and when they sent email yesterday I received a notice about clearance and discounts to empty the store before move... I logged in and everything was out of stock, why even bother with the email? Are they really hoping that there's a guy/gal out there that wants to buy a 2 year old dusty Almond flavored cart for an e-cig that no-one sells anymore? Basically reduced to Bodega status.

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
Well, on Wednesday there were approximately 200 users in the part of the forum and we were all also on puresmoker.com waiting for them to open the site back up after adding all of their inventory. Because of recent US Customes problems, all sites were low/out of merchandise. Steve from Puresmoker was kind enough to give us all a heads up and let us know he got his stock in, and would open the site back up at an approximate time. Many of us got on right as it opened and made BIG purchases because alot of us got caught off guard when the sites all went empty and vowed to not get stuck like that again, therefore we cleared puresmoker.com out in a matter of literaly minutes.

sdaniels

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Manchester, NH U.S.A.
Look, I don't like to rant, I love it!

I understand and agree with all the posts here, but still am I wrong?
Go to the site now... Bo De Ga. Why put "SALE" and images on your front page with "ADD TO CART" and no stock listing until you actually try to purchase. My opinion is... bulls**t! The only thing that should be there is the notice.

Comcast advertises "More HD choices then any other provider... even Satellite!"
DirectTV advertises "More HD channels then any other provider... even Cable!"

Both true, Comcast has more HD "CHOICES" via OnDemand, but less HD "CHANNELS" then DirectTV who doesn't offer OnDemand.

I just think PureSmoke is being a tinge deceptive here. Also, why are they having "Customs Problems" when Smoking Everywhere and Jantee aren't?

Do a search in this forum alone and users are confused as hell. I am constantly stumbling across posts asking about PureSmoke and why they can't order. They have just recently hard coded the html code for "(Out of Stock)". Before that it just wouldn't let you pick sizes, colors or flavors. It shouldn't take an email or post to read "Tat mene out stock". Yah, I spelled it right!

I just think, and I've done my research, that a company with the best products and the best prices should be run a little more efficiently.

Will this stop my future purchases? Unfortunately not. But hey, my Vapor Guys order came in today, my Totally Wicked order came in a couple of days ago, my Pure order is shipped, and my Jantee order is coming as well. So hey, I can wait.

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
"I just think PureSmoke is being a tinge deceptive here. Also, why are they having "Customs Problems" when Smoking Everywhere and Jantee aren't?"

Smoking Everywhere not having any customs problems?!?!?!? It's because they are selling their product for $150 at mall kiosks and no one is buying them after coming here and getting better for 1/3 the price.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
sdaniels ...

Besides NJOY/SmokingEverywhere/and possibly Janty, I believe we are the next largest importer of ecigs/parts/carts/liquids.

In the span of when I released product on Wednesday around 4pm and 12 midnight that same day, roughly 325 orders were placed. We are talking LARGE orders from people wanting to stock up until we reopen on March 20th. I believe (of all different genres of ecigs) we released roughly 450-500 on Wednesday, and I believe they are ALL sold out at this time. Wednesday wasn't really a restocking day, more of a liquidation day of all back stock that we were holding.

Sorry you didn't catch us on this round SD.

Last edited:

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
and FYI ... All big ecig suppliers pretty much import ecigs the same way. There are smarter ways of doing so, and not so smart ways of doing things. Considering our operation at this current time is still out of a single bedroom apartment in Los Angeles, I would say we are doing pretty good on how much we can get out in a single day. Many times you will see me up till 4-5am daily. I tend to log in to ECF before I hit the sack and just minutes before I was packing orders while Joanna answers emails.

sdaniels

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Manchester, NH U.S.A.
"I just think PureSmoke is being a tinge deceptive here. Also, why are they having "Customs Problems" when Smoking Everywhere and Jantee aren't?"

Smoking Everywhere not having any customs problems?!?!?!? It's because they are selling their product for $150 at mall kiosks and no one is buying them after coming here and getting better for 1/3 the price.

Obviously you don't spend any time at the mall. They just negotiated 3 year leases with every major mall in New England based soeley on sales at only two locations. I know for a fact that the website products are imported from China and the Kiosk products are imported from Japan with no stock issues.

Location, Location, Location... I personally know the owner of several Kiosks and I also know the rent 8-o It's a lot more than a bedroom in an apartment you already pay for. No offense to Pure, just stating what I thought would be obvious.

As a DBA in New Hampshire I fully understand Pures stress and workload. I also understand the cost of overhead and why they are doing what they are doing as stated in their posts.

I don't quite understand the "?!?!?!?", I ran it through Google translator three times with no results.:DJK

As for "Also, why are they having "Customs Problems" when Smoking Everywhere and Jantee aren't?" I felt was a legitamate question.

Let me add this, since Pure has been so kind to respond, If your relocating and according to other posts "getting a warehouse", "updating the website", and according to this thread "renamiing the products" is it safe to assume there will be a price increase to cover all these enhancements?:sleep:

I'm not asking for myself, as much as I am for Figurehead.

Last edited:

sdaniels

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Manchester, NH U.S.A.
FYI: Let me state that I am in NO WAY supporting what they do at the Kiosks. My sales rep told me that their atomizer was the only one that had a lifetime warranty, which it DOES NOT! That their battery has a 12 month warranty, which it DOES NOT! on their website they do state they have a warranty, but after going back to the Kiosk after 2 weeks with a dead atomizer and defective battery he said I will replace them, but understand these items have NO WARRANTY! I guess speaking broken english has its advantages doesn't it.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Obviously you don't spend any time at the mall. They just negotiated 3 year leases with every major mall in New England based soeley on sales at only two locations. I know for a fact that the website products are imported from China and the Kiosk products are imported from Japan with no stock issues.

Location, Location, Location... I personally know the owner of several Kiosks and I also know the rent 8-o It's a lot more than a bedroom in an apartment you already pay for. No offense to Pure, just stating what I thought would be obvious.

When's the last time you checked Rent on a 1 bedroom Apt in the nice part of Los Angeles ??? LOL ... haha ... I get what you are saying SD.

I don't quite understand the "?!?!?!?", I ran it through Google translator three times with no results.:DJK

perhaps copywrited? LOLOL ... copywrited in invisible ink ... there ya go!

As for "Also, why are they having "Customs Problems" when Smoking Everywhere and Jantee aren't?" I felt was a legitamate question.

Like I said ... There are smart ways of importing and not so smart ways. Breaking down shipments and classifying each part, etc... They can also have a customs brokerage *on their payroll* ;) ... speaking of SE (not Janty)

Let me add this, since Pure has been so kind to respond, If your relocating and according to other posts "getting a warehouse", "updating the website", and according to this thread "renamiing the products" is it safe to assume there will be a price increase to cover all these enhancements?:sleep:

There will be ZERO price increase :)

sdaniels

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Manchester, NH U.S.A.
You can call me Steve, Steve.

I could give you a short and sweet trick on customs, but it would directly effect your pricing, no doubt double it. Trust me. I import Cohibas regularly from a bonded warehouse in the Netherlands. Haven't lost a package yet. Use to import cigs, but they tasted like s**t without the 400 added chemicals only allowed in U.S. production, guess we need to thin out the heard... so to speak.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
You can call me Steve, Steve.

I could give you a short and sweet trick on customs, but it would directly effect your pricing, no doubt double it. Trust me. I import Cohibas regularly from a bonded warehouse in the Netherlands. Haven't lost a package yet. Use to import cigs, but they tasted like s**t without the 400 added chemicals only allowed in U.S. production, guess we need to thin out the heard... so to speak.

sDaniels--What are you trying to prove? What is your Point? and more specifically what is your problem?????---Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread