Status
Not open for further replies.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
I know. That's why I said it. Don't get me wrong, it's sad when people die. But I'm not responsible for ignorant decisions. It's Darwinist. We all know that vaping made our lives better. A nice hobby, a healthier body. When a kid says he only did what we do, we know he's lying, and those people who got sick f'd the whole thing up. Do you have sympathy? I don't.

Seriously? A death sentence for lying?

Your "logic" is no different than hoping for more mass shootings to further a gun-ban agenda.

• Disagree
Reactions: GOMuniEsq

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I know. That's why I said it. Don't get me wrong, it's sad when people die. But I'm not responsible for ignorant decisions. It's Darwinist. We all know that vaping made our lives better. A nice hobby, a healthier body. When a kid says he only did what we do, we know he's lying, and those people who got sick f'd the whole thing up. Do you have sympathy? I don't.
The key modifier issue though is that many of the people dying are children (which complicates and weakens the responsibility argument without Eliminating it) our personal sympathy levels are immaterial. Childhood to some degree voids the personal accountability argument which is why it’s being harped on so hard. Whether it is true or not has little effect on its power.

mgordon1100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
A, A
Seriously? A death sentence for lying?

Your "logic" is no different than hoping for more mass shootings to further a gun-ban agenda.
I didn't say that. I said the lying gets no sympathy from me. That analogy to guns is backwards. I WANT to see these bans lifted. Realize that with no more illnesses and mass vape bans, these two will be linked with titanium chains, and supplies will become fewer and fewer.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I didn't say that. I said the lying gets no sympathy from me. That analogy to guns is backwards. I WANT to see these bans lifted. Realize that with no more illnesses and mass vape bans, these two will be linked with titanium chains, and supplies will become fewer and fewer.
You’re quoting a post to a different user about a different post as if that was the reply I made to you about your post.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North

It is the same.

You have a personal stated agenda: to expose the flawed thinking by "stupid" people that are conflating the deaths related to tainted THC carts with vaping as we know it. If people die in furthering your cause, you seem OK with it.

The fact that you are pro-gun and pro-vaping does not make my analogy "backwards". I would bet everything I own that there are anti-gun folks secretly applauding every mass shooting death knowing that these horrific acts will further their cause. That is equally reprehensible.

How would you feel if a family member died using a tainted cart? Would you consider Darwin in that equation?...would you snicker and say they deserved to die?

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA

Can’t seem to watch video. 6:15 of black screen for me. Could be a technical issue on my end.

UPDATE: got it working. A long click on the video pushed it onto the YouTube page and it ran.

I kind of like the term he is using: “open system vaping”

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: mgordon1100

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
I don't know about nic pod sickness issues .. what I do know is, the Underground Market in the USA for high strength THC pods .. up to 1000mg .. people are using the availability of these pods no different than when coke was distilled down to crack .. they want it, they seek it out and they like it .. it's just simple as that ::

Wisconsin brothers accused of running illegal THC vape cartridge 'empire'

I don't think China has anything to do with it other than making the pods themselves .. what this whole issue needs to be named is another Drug on top of the other Drugs .. the more and more easy availability of weed has morphed just like coke did in in the mid-80's ..

And the Vape Pen has become the delivery system ..

You want the straight skinny on the issue .. ?? Take a minute ::

Is Vaping Really Killing People? Here are the Facts

CDC: Most Vape Illness Patients Used Unregulated THC Products | Ganjapreneur

mgordon1100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
A, A
How would you feel if a family member died using a tainted cart? Would you consider Darwin in that equation?...would you snicker and say they deserved to die?

I'd say that's too bad. I didn't force my family member to vape tainted carts. I didn't even hand him/her one. I've tried it, and it hurt my chest. So I don't touch it. That's smart.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Do stupid things, get stupid prizes. I'm angry as hell that we're being played as the scapegoat.
That I am angry about as well. Lack of empathy for dying kids is not required for this though. I am angry both that they are using the problem these kids are having to attempt to attack something that did not cause it AND I am angry that they are not attacking the problem that actually did.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
It wouldn't surprise me if some knucklehead tries to vape Vodka sometime.
That particular one is self solving. Vodka has too much sugar so it will ruin the coil with burnt candy to start. A pure grain alcohol works better but it still works very very poorly. The boiling points of alcohol and water are both too high. Burningly hot.

• Agree
Reactions: iVapeDIY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread