Banana flavor e-liquid recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenHeart

Mar 14, 2021
Back about 8yrs ago when I was a new-ish vaper using cigalikes, I used White Cloud flings for traveling. Their banana flavored fling was almost too tasty. Since then I’ve tried half a dozen brands of banana eliquid - none of which have come close in flavor (to what my old brain remembers). Some were okay, or had too much of a cinnamon note. Looking for a banana candy type flavor. Anyone have any recommendations?
Their pre-filled cart lime-coconut flavor was pretty good too. Haven’t found a replacement for that either.

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
Sep 13, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

BrokenHeart

Mar 14, 2021
The best Banana flavor I know is this one blended with Virginia tobacco:
BANANA_LOWLABEL.JPG
The best Banana flavor I know is this one blended with Virginia Tobacco:
BANANA_LOWLABEL.JPG
Thanks! Gotten away from tobacco flavors after my first few yrs of vaping. Some were okay, just prefer other flavors now. Interestingly, the latest banana I tried was from Jam Monster - couldn’t taste any banana flavor. It tasted like a spicy tobacco lite flavor. Not bad, vapable; just not what I was looking for.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Back about 8yrs ago when I was a new-ish vaper using cigalikes, I used White Cloud flings for traveling. Their banana flavored fling was almost too tasty. Since then I’ve tried half a dozen brands of banana eliquid - none of which have come close in flavor (to what my old brain remembers). Some were okay, or had too much of a cinnamon note. Looking for a banana candy type flavor. Anyone have any recommendations?
Their pre-filled cart lime-coconut flavor was pretty good too. Haven’t found a replacement for that either.
Your best bet might be going the DIY route. There are plenty of really good banana flavors to choose from. From the accurate to the candy.

BrokenHeart

Mar 14, 2021
Your best bet might be going the DIY route. There are plenty of really good banana flavors to choose from. From the accurate to the candy.
Thanks! That probably is the best route. Something I’ll prob be doing in the future. Was hoping to take the lazy way for now.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Looking for a banana candy type flavor. Anyone have any recommendations?

For a "spot-on" banana candy flavor...I like to use Wonder Flavours Banana Candy flavoring as a "one-shot" (the only flavoring needed in a DIY mix)...along with plain PG, plain VG, and nic base. I use it to make eliquid for a friend. It's also great to make Shaved Ice flavoring with it, when mixed with a water & sugar simple syrup. It's by far the most popular flavor when I make them for a local fundraising event and for neighbors and their kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: Superuser187

BrokenHeart

Mar 14, 2021
For a "spot-on" banana candy flavor...I like to use Wonder Flavours Banana Candy flavoring as a "one-shot" (the only flavoring needed in a DIY mix)...along with plain PG, plain VG, and nic base. I use it to make eliquid for a friend. It's also great to make Shaved Ice flavoring with it, when mixed with a water & sugar simple syrup. It's by far the most popular flavor when I make them for a local fundraising event and for neighbors and their kids.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread