Not open for further replies.

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
Kamry K100
Pretty much any Sigelei mech (I have a #8 and a #19, both hit great but the #8 was better out of the box for me)
China GG
Drawtube (if you can find it)
smok Natural

It is very very easy to get into a decent mech for not much money. They're all going to hit well enough to start vaping out of the box and will all benefit from a good wash and thread greasing (be sure to use dielectric grease)

I have an EA MOD which is worth every penny of the $190 price tag. I also have two Sigelei's and a China GG from HoosierVapes. My three budget mechs combined cost less than half of the EA and they all hit just as well as the EA but they all required a little tlc to get to that point. Although it's my least favorite budget mech (very lightweight, feels really cheap imo. The Sigelei's are hefty and feel solid to hold and use) I'll have to admit the China GG hit the best out of the box.

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
A legacy is a nice stop in between a china mod and an EA mod. US Made, well supported on here, easily repairable and it hits as hard as anything else I have had including things twice it's price.

It's 90 or so dollars, if you feel the need for the additional flat cap, that is another $25 but that's only necessary if you like the look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread