BANG! Liquids. "Gourmet from the special economic zone"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape Path

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2017
Russia, Moscow
vapepath.ru
Recently I got a new juice from one prospective project «BANG! Liquids» from Kaliningrad. I haven`t heard about them before and so now am glad to introduce you their work – BANG! Liquids set with some mono and mixed flavors.
1.png
Well, BANG! Liquids introduce themselves as the company with unique flavors, which were made to order especially for their needs and with a strict control of production process. Don`t you think such a statement attractive? I think so and want to underline, that not many companies do such a great work (both of them use flavors from famous brands and only design their own mixes and packages).

I have been talking to a representative of BANG! Liquids, and he`d told me the following words:

«We produce our juice in in the Special Economic Zone, and, so all the components and production are controlled by government agencies. For example, we have to give info about them to a special expert, invite him to our production zone, show all the processes and prove, that raw material corresponds to the claimed quantity of juice»

Wow! Tough work…

BANG! Liquids juice came to me in beautiful and bright boxes, which are full of important info and 2 first opening controls (on the top and bottom).
On the face and right side you can find the name of juice, vector pictures of concrete juice, capacity, the balance of components.
On the left there is a duplicate of juice name and on the back – lots of info about composition, warnings, storage info, contacts and the certificate of conformity.
On the bottom you can find the date of manufacture.
2.png
3.png

As for the bottles, they duplicate boxes but with one interesting feature: they`re closed with aluminum caps and Chabby Gorilla caps can be found separately from them (of course in boxes). You can choose between whether use them or use your own dripping element.
Nozzles are narrow and convenient. Child protection system works perfectly. Also, «Gorilla» has the first opening control too.
4.png

The main info about BANG! Liquids:
Capacity:
60 ml;
Nicotine level: 0 mg/ml;
PG/VG: 70/30
Glycerin/Propylene glycol: Dow, Glacochemie;
Flavors: Europe, `re made to order;
Manufacturer: Russian Federetion, Kaliningrad​

I got the full set of juice, which consists of 5 different flavors with 0 mg/ml nicotine level, which, thanks to special flavors, will appear in a new light, while taste them.

Test devices:
Box mod: GeekVape Aegis;
Atomizer: Desire Rabbies RDA, SMOK TFV8​

SUCK MY KOLA
(The explosive taste of Chupa-chups with cola. The same powerful and bright, only the wrapper is not needed to be removed!)
6.png
Yeap, this is a similar flavor to a famous drink and Chupa-chups, guys! You can find here a pleasant taste of sweet, drink and the light wateriness of caramel dainty on a wand. There is no chamois and high mawkishness. I advice it for everyday use. My mark is "5+" из 5.

RASPBERRY ICECREAM (Imagine a vase of insanely delicious ice cream, generously sprinkled with raspberries and strawberries, under the dome of cream, and sticking wafer tubules. Isn`t this a childish happiness?)
7.png

This is a desert juice. On inspiration you`ll feel the ice cream, mixed with strawberry and raspberry, and on exhale – you`ll feel a soft creamy shade into mouth. No chamois, this flavor is pretty good, but I think, that flavors concentration could be a little higher. My mark is "4" из 5.

WIEN STRWBR WAFFLES (Lets fly to the streets of the largest city of Austria, where at every corner people enjoy Viennese waffles, adorned with vanilla cream and strawberries)
8.png
Well, here you can feel the famous waffles, adorned with wipped cream on inspiration, and on exhale they will flow into a strawberry and milk aftertaste. The balance of flavors is good: they don`t beat each other. This juice can be used every day or with a cup of tea or coffee. My mark is "5" from 5.

LIMONCELLO di CREMA (The taste of your trip to the homeland of one of the most famous Italian drinks. The Amalfi Coast, limoncello, diluted with fatty cream, and the blissful smile on your face)
10.png
Really, I can`t feel cream here: the lemon flavor beats it and allows to fly somewhere nearby but not in mix. I think, that such a juice will suite to vapers, who prefer the citrus dominance in desert juice. My mark is "4" from 5.

PASSIONFRUIT SMOOTHIE (Passionfruit, sent by direct flight from hot Brazil to our blender. A favorite performance of the "fruit of passion" and a charge of good mood for the whole day)
9.png
I`ve tested some juice with ...fruit before and can say, that both of them were chamois, because of bad flavors or incorrect mixes. But here I feel only this tasty fruit, which`s shown from all sides: from its skin to flesh with a soft sourish. A pleasant aftertaste will stay into mouth and make you to forget about routine and dream a little. My mark is "5" from 5.

Pros:
•Saturated flavor;
•Different from each other mixes;
•First opening control;
•Convenient nozzles;
•Child protection system;
•Great design of boxes and bottles;
•Possibility of choose between caps – aluminum and Chabby Gorilla;

Cons:
•Some flavors aren`t saturated enough;
•Price

CV
BANG! Liquids – is the example of how manufacturers have to work if they want to have a success on the market. Creative and responsible, and most importantly - a creative approach to business – are really important components of public confession.
This juice is really good! SUCK myKOLA is an unconditional favorite from all set. And not looking at the point, that there are some not critical cons (for me) in the way of saturation of flavors, i`m really impressed!
As for the price, BANG! Liquids can be bought for 10$ for 60 ml. As for me, this is an adequate price, but of course, some people will say, that it`s not correct, so I put such an index into «cons» as a small chicane.
At the end of my review I want to thank BANG! Liquids team and hope, that I will be able to get and test more such a good products.​

You can buy BANG! Liquids here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread