• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Bangkok Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
I'm also in BKK. Just started vaping a few months ago and found this site as I was doing more research to upgrade to a tank system.

I'd be willing to share ideas setups, juices and suppliers. Whereabouts in BKK are you guys located? I'm across the river in Taling Chan district.

Your in the boonies. I am located close to Central BKK (not one of the shopping malls - The city center).

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Your in the boonies. I am located close to Central BKK (not one of the shopping malls - The city center).

Yeah, it's pretty quiet out here, but that's the way we like it. Shopping centers and whatnot are only 15-20 min away. Don't usually go downtown unless I have to - traffic is terrible and there's no place to park; as long as I have my Hi-speed (8Mb :glare:) internet, I'm only a click away from anywhere.

jonbkk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
Bangkok
Sorry I haven't looked here in awhile, how about Thursday anytime day or early evening. I like a place near Bumrungrad called Elefin Cafe. Not sure if they'd let us vape inside but they have a nice area outside to sit and vape. I've got tons of juice to share. Wish I had a good unit for dripping but I've got several tanks and vivi novas ready to go.

I was thinking about setting up a meetup.com group but it costs $19 a month. Would you be willing to throw in 100bt a meet-up to get this started? Obviously we could just arrange something here but meet-ups work well and attract many like minded people. I've done one for scuba in the past and it worked a charm.

Last edited:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Sorry I haven't looked here in awhile, how about Thursday anytime day or early evening. I like a place near Bumrungrad called Elefin Cafe. Not sure if they'd let us vape inside but they have a nice area outside to sit and vape. I've got tons of juice to share. Wish I had a good unit for dripping but I've got several tanks and vivi novas ready to go.

yee, Thursday - we're expecting company in the late morning, don't know how long they're going to stay (my wife's friends, ack, cough - ah, the travails of married man). I can't see getting off the chain until the 25th - unless I were to get an emergency call from a fellow teacher to come in to work, help with translations of some sort. I work at St. Gabriel's College. (before noon - hint, hint)

Since I'm way on the other side of town, would someplace closer to Pin Klao be ok? Say, Gulliver's Traveller's pub - corner of Khao San Rd. & Samsen Rd.? jonbkk, did you say you had some juice you'd like to part with on another thread, might be interested in a btl of one or two of the three you mentioned. I have some fruity flavors I don't really care for - we could have discussion about likes/dislikes? PM me.

I was thinking about setting up a meetup.com group but it costs $19 a month. Would you be willing to throw in 100bt a meet-up to get this started? Obviously we could just arrange something here but meet-ups work well and attract many like minded people. I've done one for scuba in the past and it worked a charm.

Sounds interesting, but kinda strapped for $$ right now.

Last edited:

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
Be careful about offering to buy or sell on the regular forums. ECF has a strict policy against it and if a mod catches you they will bounce you off ECF. In order to sell on ECF you must go through an approved supplier process, and then your posting activities are more restricted than a regular member. I think above jonbkk offered to "share" juice to vape at a meetup. I believe he was offering it for free to try, not trying to sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread