Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
SO I'll kick off with this one.
Cherry cola is awesome! Very clean taste (actually the cleanest VG I have had bar none), no 'coating' left in mouth at all, nice cherry flavor (not sour or bitter and I thought not candy like either) and I can taste soda too. Sort of a 'fizz' to it.
Ontop also very cherry!
Starpuffs is quite a dark coffee taste - I tend to use this one for mornings lol
I'd love to see a blueberry, but not a weak one, a nice robust one; I hate weak flavors lol

Have you tried one yet? What's your fave? Any 'wish list' flavors?

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
The EcOpure ones are quite fresh though I've only tried the toffee.
I have tried a non BASIC or EcOPure flavor from cignot (RY4 tobacco which I liked) but the BASIC fruits are very clean and tasty.
Not sure that red hots/fireball flavors would fit in their fruity line though :lol: but who knows!

The RY4 in 26 was one of the best. I didn't care for the ecopure, it seeed kind of flavorless for me.

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
The Basic Ahneeda Fruit has become my favorite vape. I just love the orange tangerine flavor. It's very refreshing. Lately I have been mixing it with a touch of menthol and that is just yummy!

Hubby likes the Basic On Top flavor and we're going to try the Key Lime one next. I'm so happy they got bigger bottles in!!

Many thanks to the ladies of Cignot!!! It's wonderful to have you on the forum now!!

Aunt Cranky

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Chicagoland
I love On Top so much! I tried some other "flavored" pg/vg mix juice and did not like it nearly as much as i love the OnTop. Boyfriend, who is a solid menthol sorta guy, liked the cherry so much he had me order him some in the high nicotine level.
I'm a huge fan of the ecopure menthol, and this will be my go-to vape for as long as the cignot gals are allowed to remain in business.
I'm waiting on the post office to deliver my next order.. which includes some of the Forbidden, which will probably be another favorite.

Idaho Ron

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2010
I love On Top so much! I tried some other "flavored" pg/vg mix juice and did not like it nearly as much as i love the OnTop. Boyfriend, who is a solid menthol sorta guy, liked the cherry so much he had me order him some in the high nicotine level.
I'm a huge fan of the ecopure menthol, and this will be my go-to vape for as long as the cignot gals are allowed to remain in business.
I'm waiting on the post office to deliver my next order.. which includes some of the Forbidden, which will probably be another favorite.

Just ordered Menthol from cignot on your advice. Hope its good.
Thanks

missyjo919

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
Indiana
I am in love with Ahneeda Fruit!! It is my #1 end of the day vape now. I am enjoying it right now before I log off here and go to bed.

I love everything I have gotten from Cignot. On The Top is a nice "real" cherry flavor. Not artificial chemical candy cherry that I have tasted from other lines. Jimmy Puffit is a nice light lime flavor.

I have enjoyed all of the ECOpure liquids. They are not over powering flavors. Nice smooth long-term vapable options. Methol ECOpure is one of my "go to" all day vapes.

Great VG juice options. Great prices. Great Shipping. Great Customer service!! What more can a girl ask for?! =)

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
Your gonna love the Forbidden,has been my all day every day Vape !! Just love it.:)

vip0802

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Maryland
i just got my order of Jimmy Puffit and StarPuffs @ 12mg, and i haven't been able to stop vaping!

Jimmy Puffit is described as a key lime flavor, and i'm totally loving it. you can actually taste a slight tartness to it and it reminds me of a lime sherbert. i highly recommend it!

StarPuffs is like a deep rich coffee flavor with just a hint of chocolate. just as the description says, it's not very sweet, but it's delicious! i can't wait to vape this in the morning.

next on my list to order will be either Cherry Cola or On The Top, and Ahneeda Fruit. =)

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Ive been thinking about NEW flavors you should make (yes I am demanding new flavors! *whipcrack* rofl) and Im thinking in line with the whole fruity thing you should have a STRAWBERRY. Yes - i think that would go down well with everyone.
And a blueberry as well but I mentioned that before :D

I still haven't tried the Anheeda cos Im not usually a fan of orange flavored things (oddly I like OJ and actual oranges) but I still love my cherry Ontop and Cola flavors.

STiCaveman

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
Phx, AZ
Ive been thinking about NEW flavors you should make (yes I am demanding new flavors! *whipcrack* rofl)
[...]
Looking for this?
catwomanwhip.gif

I've only had my kit a week, so my tastebuds haven't really come back yet, but I have been keeping an eye on this thread! ;)

fwiw- I got Forbidden, Kiwi & RY4 in my kit, and already think they are very good. Can't wait til my palate clears up, I plan on getting many flavors from these gals!

-Caveman

vip0802

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Maryland
would anyone like a free half-bottle of On The Top? i'm not sure why, but it has started giving me a headache whenever i vape it. it's a shame since i like the flavor too. :(

anyway, it's a 6.5ml bottle @ 12mg. i believe it's about half full - it's hard to tell since the bottle is opaque, but i popped the top off to look inside. i'd hate for it to go to waste, so if someone wants to sample it or just wants a little extra, let me know!

N00bx7

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Mississippi
Forbidden fruit is GREAT
Cherry Cola is GREAT and it does have the cola fiss like people have said.
Didn't like Starpuff, but 1 outa 3 isn't bad at all.

The other juices I have ordered from Cignot have been dekang and out of those the Clove was my daily vape for about a month and I'm still craving it with my empty bottle! My girlfriend liked the strawberry as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread