basic question for V4L and V4L users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmatter22

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
in the MEDIUm
www.liquimatter.com
They hold more liquid, new atty with each cart change, no endless mods(PTB, straw, fluvel, fishtank stuff, etc), very easy and convenient when away from home, etc. etc.
ahhhhhhh i c ok
very nice, btw nice example
i have a fluval 20 gal running in my 10gal right now. BEST filter on the market!

Birdy

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Houston
Exactly what Dan said. ^^^

I'd also add : they're more sanitary when other people want to try your PV- you can bust out a new carto and then just chunk it if you want to.

And there's less of a learning curve with cartos- you can give/recommend them to people without worrying about them being overwhelmed at first. Once they decide to stick with vaping they can start refilling.

But ultimately for me they just taste better. Even on my best days with the 510 or 401 I'd eventually take a drag and taste metal. There's no 'breaking in" period to get the primer out of the atty with cartos.

Pawpaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
North Texas
Also, you can refill some cartos & stick them in your pocket. They won't leak.

When you want to change flavors, just screw on a new carto & the change is instant. There is none of the old flavor hanging around in the atty, because you just replaced that too.

One more thing... The batteries last & last when compared to the 510 or even an 801.

Hope my answer and everyone else's helps make it clear. IMO, it's the best there is if you just want to vape. If you enjoy the "hobby" aspect of the 3-piece units, it may not be for you.

Bob

On edit: I didn't see your question as rude at all. Seemed like a good, honest question to me.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I have lots of devices..all of which can be modded to use cartomizers by using an adapter. While I love my 901 and 901 mods..I adore the caromizer for the ease of use and the amazing flavors. The passthrus in the car are even better..no dripping. After a few months of becoming a VK fan, I have yet to lose any batts or caros. Far cry from my beloved 901 graveyard.

enadrown

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
Salina, Kansas
I use a 510 and I constantly fiddle with this or that, battery mods, cart mods, go back to dripping, then back to a cart mod etc. I ordered my mom a VaporKing kit for Christmas when I got it in the mail you know I had to try it. AND I LOVED IT. I vaped and vaped and vaped, and STILL didn't use but one (and a half :p) of her cartos! After trying hers I wished thats the way I would have gone when I started. Even tho they (the cartos) are a little more expensive the hundreds I have spent on battery mods and juices that I can't stand to make my 510 just work seem rediculous now that I know there is something out there that I can just pick up and go and ENJOY!

Jewls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
NC
im not trying to be rude. i just come off that way, but... what is the bennifit of buying carts wit attys built in... i c that V4L does pretty well and i dont understand the concept of "Cartomizers" i would love to hear from you all.
~ttyl forum

They are also refillable...I have been using one with a favorite flavor of mine for 2 weeks...I just fill it up and take it with me...convenience I guess.
I work 12hr shifts in a jail and it not possible to stop and drip/dip everytime I want a vape break because they are few and far between.

Jewls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
NC
Exactly what Dan said. ^^^

I'd also add : they're more sanitary when other people want to try your PV- you can bust out a new carto and then just chunk it if you want to.

And there's less of a learning curve with cartos- you can give/recommend them to people without worrying about them being overwhelmed at first. Once they decide to stick with vaping they can start refilling.

But ultimately for me they just taste better. Even on my best days with the 510 or 401 I'd eventually take a drag and taste metal. There's no 'breaking in" period to get the primer out of the atty with cartos.

I keep a package of trial nipples for people to try. I slip a nipple on ..they were 2 bucks for like 100 i think ...cant remember...I am to cheap to0 throw away carts. Sounds funny when I say...Here let me put a nipple on for you....haha

Pawpaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
North Texas
I keep a package of trial nipples for people to try. I slip a nipple on ..they were 2 bucks for like 100 i think ...cant remember...I am to cheap to0 throw away carts. Sounds funny when I say...Here let me put a nipple on for you....haha

Probably sounds a lot better than, "Here let me put a CONDOM on for you."!

:lol::lol::lol:

shall

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Nebraska
I got the 510 adapter and stuff for my VK not to long ago. I got it thinking I could use it at my computer and save even more money. I also have a Fluval 405 (your right about Fluval) but Im not impressed with anything that deals with the 510. Maybe Im doing something wrong, but Im sticking with my VK and VK carts. I find it to be a pain in the .... and I dont get the vapor like I do when I use my VK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread