Bass Kicking Vapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

htdsnjup

Jul 13, 2011
Northern Virginia
So, some friends and I made a post a few days back about our first KBV order. It came in yesterday!

IMG_20110812_224406(1).jpg

The personal touches that accompanied the order made us feel that KBV really wanted to personally reach out to each and every customer. We got a thank you note from boB (guessing by the hand writing) and a poem from Missy (again guessing by the hand writing...this one was a bit prettier :p).

I'd first like to say that the attention to detail was immaculate. The order form is full of personal touches and the bottle labeling is the nicest I have ever seen. Even the simplicity of using a blue pen to identify the mix/nic level contrasting the black labeling really allows for easy identification (pretty sure that was a run on / non subject verb agreement sentence :facepalm:).

I like how the label has a protective tape on it to prevent spills from washing out the information, and I love how there is a picture of what your vaping... in COLOR! I mean seriously...who does that?! Color ink is no joke expensive.

Not sure how many of you guys do this, but I really like going to the site of the juice I'm vaping and staring at the picture of the flavor I'm vaping. It lets me experience why I wanted to buy the juice in the first place. Maybe this is the same reason people like using mirrors while they... never mind. Now with pictures on the bottles, my random juice fetishes can be practiced even while away from the computer!

Before I say my thanks, I'd like to leave my last comment. Caramel Cappuccino. How? I don't understand. I can't get enough. It's like standing at the coffee grinding station of your local grocery store. You just want to stand there all day, no matter what kind of looks you are getting from the person currently grinding their coffee as you stand behind them, just smelling. Maybe the lumber isle of a hardware store is in the works as a custom vape? Another one of my favorite smells!

Thank you KBV, your attention to detail and the quality of everything you do has blown away my expectations. Keep on kicking bass!

-htdsnjup, prodatype & pnakattk

Attachments

• IMG_20110812_224406.jpg
    IMG_20110812_224406.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 64

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Wow! 22 bottles!I do well when I can order more than 2 or 3 bottles a month. In that order you have already got more flavors than I have tried from KBV total...

That having been said, it's good to hear you enjoy your order. They really do take a personal interest in every order. Alot of us actually save our invoices, for the little notes they put on them.

I can tell by your post that you will fit right in with the KBV family here... We are an ODD bunch, and proud of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread