The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

batt for sub ohm builds

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by scabbytattoo, Jun 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. scabbytattoo

scabbytattoo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    Hey guys I'm getting into sub ohm coils just for ghits and shiggles. I've read up on it all (mostly still have a way to go). What I'm having issue with is amp draw on the battery. Also on how to check a kts and aga t with meater to see what is really going on. I also ready about voltage loss in a mechanical something like almost .5 loss how dose one take this into account.

2. D. Waterhouse

D. Waterhouse Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    central WI USA
    18650 IMR for the battery. Build the coil, test just the coil, install it and test from the threads and center post of the atty.

3. scabbytattoo

scabbytattoo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    Thanks. Maybe you could point me in the direction of a thread for sub ohm builds. I'm just trying to see how to measure voltage loss within the mech. Because a .5 loss could make a huge difference. Also I wanna maybe get down to a .3 coil not sure why just wanna try it out. I have tried a .8 coil on a AC9 with with an air hole at 1.4 mm hit like a train.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.