Batteries and Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

balldope

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Northern New Jersey - USA
Thanks, Yeah I did check them out, but it's $10 for basic shipping to NJ. It's funny how I can order something from China and get it faster then from within the US. Dealextreme just seem to be the slowest for some reason. I need to order a tire for my tiller and it came from TX that same day I ordered something from Eastmall.net and the order from eastmall came before the tire did. I guess it's back to the waiting game with DX.

feathersncream

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2009
Northern VA

Tone

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
LI NY
Welcome to Lighthound, Inc. - Fenix Flashlights, Cree Q5 LED, Lithium Batteries, Lithium Ion Batteries, Li-Ion Chargers, Leatherman Multitools, Spyderco Knives and more!

I don't know what you are exactly looking for but I ordered special batteries for the 510 passthrough the other day from this site and it was only 3.00 shipping - Hope this helps you out :)
Lighthound carries the AW batteries, from my research is a MUCH better quality battery then the fires (ultra,trust,sure).

Ice199

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Central N.J
I would be carful dealing with battery junction. I placed an order of four 14500 ultra fire batteries and two of them where DOA. I sent back with their RMA number. I had to pay to have them shipped back to them. Then I get an email from we are very sorry you are having problems with the batteries. We found that both batteries you sent are in fact defective and will ship you replacements as soon as possible. I emailed their customer service and asked can you please check the batteries before shipping them? Their answer sure. So I get the replacement batteries guess what! Yes you guessed it one out of the two batteries totally dead. So dead I could not even get a reading on the multi meter. Again they said they were going to resend the battery. Here I am a week later still no battery. It appears to me, they either have old stock or their vendor sent them a bunch of dudes. I am not saying they are a lousy vendor. As this was my first order with them. I am like OP I hate to wait a month for orders from deal extreme. Ice199

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I have to say, I've never had a problem with DX batteries or chargers. I just don't like the names trustfire, ultrafire....

When I buy a battery, I trust there WON'T be a fire......especially an ULTRA fire!!:)

I stick by DX for their prices and sometimes reasonable shipping times. Should I find a good source for protected RCR2s I will definitely check them out, but what i've got is workin' just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread