• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Batteries For the Ego T 2 Upgrade Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonio1974

Jun 28, 2012
Canada
My ego twists are dying and I don't use the VV much and I want a longer battery life so am going to get the Ego T 2 mod. I am not sure which batteries will fit and which ones are the safest.

The 2 types I am considering are:

18650 Trust Fire Protected Li-ion 3.7V 3000mah with PCB $6.49 (will it fit?) :unsure:

SANYO li-ion 18650 cell 2600mah Batter With PCB $12.95 (why double the price?) :unsure:

Also will I need a 510-ego adapter?

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the ego upgrade mod has both a 510 and an ego connection, so you don't need an adapter.

I don't know much a ton about batteries, but if you're looking at canvape the panasonics and efests have a better reputation for quality - although they are lower mah, I believe it's more accurate than the higher rated batteries, so there isn't as much as a difference as it seems in mah.

Tonio1974

Jun 28, 2012
Canada
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the ego upgrade mod has both a 510 and an ego connection, so you don't need an adapter.

I don't know much a ton about batteries, but if you're looking at canvape the panasonics and efests have a better reputation for quality - although they are lower mah, I believe it's more accurate than the higher rated batteries, so there isn't as much as a difference as it seems in mah.

Yep I am looking to buy at Canvape

Will the Panasonic IMR High Drain 18650 2250 mah protected fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread