The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Batteries For the Ego T 2 Upgrade Mod

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by Tonio1974, Dec 15, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tonio1974

Tonio1974 Full Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Canada
    My ego twists are dying and I don't use the VV much and I want a longer battery life so am going to get the Ego T 2 Mod. I am not sure which batteries will fit and which ones are the safest.

The 2 types I am considering are:

18650 Trust Fire Protected Li-ion 3.7V 3000mah with PCB $6.49 (will it fit?) :unsure:

SANYO li-ion 18650 cell 2600mah Batter With PCB $12.95 (why double the price?) :unsure:

Also will I need a 510-ego adapter?

2. Scottinboca

Scottinboca Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2011
    Planet Vapton
    Sanyo are name brand quality batteries. Trustfires are not really 3000mah and they are not the best quality. This is info I seen on this forum as well as the CPF which is a forum all about electronics and batteries.

3. chagrin

chagrin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 29, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the ego upgrade mod has both a 510 and an ego connection, so you don't need an adapter.

I don't know much a ton about batteries, but if you're looking at canvape the panasonics and efests have a better reputation for quality - although they are lower mah, I believe it's more accurate than the higher rated batteries, so there isn't as much as a difference as it seems in mah.

4. Tonio1974

Tonio1974 Full Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Canada

Yep I am looking to buy at Canvape

Will the Panasonic IMR High Drain 18650 2250 mah protected fit?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.