Batteries oh batteries exploding batts and chargers oh la la..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramta

Mar 17, 2016
Catchy? Would like to ask your opinion about Nitecore products. Before I buy anything I use to consult my friends but since this is vaping and I need to be careful in what I about to buy.
Been hearing a lot about about Nitecore.

charger don't pass the test is a fake nitecore charger. But why the SGS don't post the news to clarify? And now there is a Nitecore I2 recall but still don't have any clear clarification. Instead, nitecore launch a new product called NEW I2, why not new I4?. Please guys inform me,

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I'm not clear what you want to be informed about. There are many reports right here of NiteCore Behaving Badly. Personally I wouldn't have one in the house.

Take a look at Xtar instead. They tend to manufacture chargers that work right and don't have recalls. (BTW the I2 isn't the first NiteCore recall...)

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
State of Anxiety
I have a (real) nitecore d2. No issues. Just make sure you get a real one and verify the security code.

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

I also have an authentic Nitecore D2. No issues here either, in over a year of use. That being said, I never leave it charging unattended, because you never know. That goes for any charger.

Reactions: Mooch

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I've used both Xtar and Nitecore chargers. Currently using a Nitecore Intellicharger i4 with no issues for two years.

My two Xtar chargers both gave me issues. The 6-bay Xtar was purchased primarily because I was going through 5 18350 batteries a day; unfortunately I found out that this charger can't adequately secure this size battery without placing a book on top of the charger. I then purchased a 2-bay 18350 Xtar charger, and it came with the wiring backawards (had to charge the battery upside down); RTD Vapor replaced the charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread