Batteries Weakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
Uh Oh. No complaining here. I vape the daylights(and nightimes) out of all four of them. I think when I order some new cartos, I need to order me a couple of PB. My husband vapes so much less than I do, he will probably get a year out of his.

Is Steve working on that PT I want? Susie, crack that whip!

Cracking my heart out, player, but as said before, I don't think it's going to happen!

:evil:

1608049_f260.jpg

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Battery Life=charge cycles

Under NORMAL (ie:non-ECF/no refilling or dripping) use you can easily do the math by figuring how often are you charging the batteries? Once a day.....8-10 months......twice a day.....4-5 months...and so on.

Just a reminder....this calculation has nothing to do with SmokeStik per-se......and everything to do with current lithium ion technology. Your camera,cell phone,laptop,iPod and other Li batteries will follow the same equation.

Unless you belong to the modders forum and have a unique take on this as well as Ohms law.....:vapor: treasurehuntsquirrel.jpg

If it's an auto battery and your refilling your own carts....all bets are off. If you doubt this....just try putting a couple drops of e-juice directly in to the battery....and see how long it keeps working.:p

Ergo.....the Lifetime Loyalty Program......buy our cartos.....when the batteries FAIL COMPLETELY to be usefull.....we replace them at no charge.....definition of being "usefull".....depends on what mood the person that responds to your complaint is in at the time. we are reasonable people.....honestly...this can vary....if you are used to smoking 5-6 cigarettes a day.....then a battery that holds a charge for 2-3hrs shouldnt be a problem for you.....if your freight train vaping.....well.....I guess it might be a problem.:evil:

Last edited:

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
I am a freight train (a freight train on steroids); my husband is not. His will last a long time. And I am refilling my cartos(my husband is not) so I was not even suggesting that SS should replace them; I just think it's reorder time for me!! Fortunately I ordered two starter kits plus two extra, and so I have two USB chargers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread