batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladebarrier

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
CT
If you want a Joye eGo 510 setup, or Riva eGo, liberty flights (and make sure to use their 20% discount) is a popular place.

If you want mod batteries, well, you should buy good ones (AW if possible).

If you want slim batteries (808's), you get what you pay for, without a doubt.

Lots of info in the forums, but you have to be a bit more specific in what you're looking for.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Buy genuine Joye brand or buy Riva 510 at Liberty-Flights.com - at under $30 (with the 20% off clicked) for two complete 750mah Rivas and a charger, consider the Riva 510 Lite Bundle.

I would avoid things elsewhere that are just called "Ego" with no "Joye". There are inferior clones around and one that is reverse polarity.

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia

DM

Sir Vapes A Lot
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Where I usually am
There are tons of vendors who sell "cheap" batteries but I would recommend either the Manual Battery - VaporSmiths Store or the V2 Electronic Cigarette Batteries wich are 4.5 and 4.2 volts! You get to keep the analog style look and have awesome mid voltage vapor without having to carry around a huge chunk of metal.
Hummm. That's not exactly cheap... V2? I had one and they do not put out 4.5 or 4.2 volts under load. More like 3.3 to 3.7 while vaping.
Dormouse pointed out some good venders to shop from. Your best to click above on the suppliers and see what works best for you:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread