Status
Not open for further replies.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
The Samsung has a 20 amp continuous discharge rating so that build exceeds the limitations of the battery by quite a lot. As there aren't any 30+ amp cdr batteries other than the Sony vtc-series it's likely that your other battery is 20 amps as well, probably a rewrapped Samsung or LG he2 (if it's a 2500 mAh battery).

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
If there was a battery that was rated 35A CDR (and verified by independent tests) members here on ECF would know about it. Every battery I've seen talked about that sported a 35A wrapper was a rewrapped 20A battery.

or worse... such as the rewrapped 6.5A battery labeled as a 20A cell. :facepalm:

TheJakeBailey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Austin,TX, USA
I tested the other battery, which is a brillipower (new line of batteries) 35a, at the shop before I purchased it. I unboxxed it myself and made sure I was given the same battery. I'll just use my Samsung with my mxv3

Tested it like how? Tested it to make sure that it's a functioning battery, or tested it to make sure that it functions at the specs it says. The former I suspect. The 35A rating on most batteries is a "pulse" rating at best, or complete BS at worst. If you weren't having second thoughts, I'm guessing you wouldn't be asking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread