Status
Not open for further replies.

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
It will work just fine but for an extra $5-$9 you can get a better Xtra charger. Heck, I'm using a cheapo chinese charger for my 18650s and haven't had any issue minus one night that I feel asleep with the charger still on. Battery was at 4.3 volts when I woke up (not a HUGE deal honestly). Of course ... I also have a hobby grade charger as well.

It's like everything else in life ... some people have a bad experience, some have a good experience. Will you get a lemon or a good one? No one ever knows that.

I've seen plenty of people use the Trustfire for years without issue.

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
It will work just fine but for an extra $5-$9 you can get a better Xtra charger. Heck, I'm using a cheapo chinese charger for my 18650s and haven't had any issue minus one night that I feel asleep with the charger still on. Battery was at 4.3 volts when I woke up (not a HUGE deal honestly). Of course ... I also have a hobby grade charger as well.

It's like everything else in life ... some people have a bad experience, some have a good experience. Will you get a lemon or a good one? No one ever knows that.

I've seen plenty of people use the Trustfire for years without issue,good price,10 bucks.

Trustfire it is then,im getting the compact size,ive only got one vamo coming,i should be ok.

https://www.canvape.com/product-p/tfbc.htm[/url

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
I think you'll be fine with the Trustfire. To be extra safe ... just feel your batteries on occasion with your first few charges. Make sure they aren't getting too hot. Once the Trustfire says they are charged ... plop them in your Vamo and check the battery voltage (hold down the left mini (minus) button. If it says 4.2 it charged it to max and you're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread