Battery Connector n Adapters

Status
Not open for further replies.

sob80sup81

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Indonesia
Hi Di,

Apologize for making such insignificant thread for this, i've tried to contact Eastmall directly through the website but no reply so far (i've tried twice with no luck actually).

Do you provide 510 battery connector and adapters for mod making?

Well, it sucks or asking question and getting no response, it may be a simple question but i think once Eastmall has provided a media for inquiries it's their obligation to provide response to customer's question.

Thanks Di :)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hi Di,

Apologize for making such insignificant thread for this, i've tried to contact Eastmall directly through the website but no reply so far (i've tried twice with no luck actually).

Well, it sucks or asking question and getting no response, it may be a simple question but i think once Eastmall has provided a media for inquiries it's their obligation to provide response to customer's question.

Yes, I agree,

we should answer your questions,

and I do my best to do it

the website has been upgrading for the past day or so,
and Since the move to new server 1 month ago, David is still having problems with email from the site-

again I apologize --

Last edited:

DMertz99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Maryland
Hi Di,

Apologize for making such insignificant thread for this, I've tried to contact Eastmall directly through the website but no reply so far (I've tried twice with no luck actually).

LOL. I feel the lack of response may be due to the language barrier. I purchased a PT I wasn't happy with and the only response I got was a PayPal refund within 2 hrs. I placed an order in December and forgot to add a bottle of juice. I didn't get a response but the juice was included in the shipment (at no charge). Actions really do speak louder than words.

Edit: Not sure if it was juice or an atty. I'm sooo forgetful.

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
LOL. I feel the lack of response may be due to the language barrier. I purchased a PT I wasn't happy with and the only response I got was a PayPal refund within 2 hrs. I placed an order in December and forgot to add a bottle of juice. I didn't get a response but the juice was included in the shipment (at no charge). Actions really do speak louder than words.

Edit: Not sure if it was juice or an atty. I'm sooo forgetful.

I know sometimes the response is slow
and I agree with you, if the message from you to David is long and complicated -- a lot of it will get lost in translation ,
he will do what he can, and most times if he does not understand, or is unsure,
he will issue a refund or a reship--

He really does try to do the right thing by you all,
so please be a lil patient, and understanding of a person who has small english language skills.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
:) Thanks for your replies Di, after reading other members experience abt no response lately i can understand current condition of server migration.

Btw, can you tell me whether Eastmall also sell 510 battery connector and adapters for modding purpose and how long is the warranty provided by Eastmall for atomizers?

as far as I know --

NO, EM do not sell parts for modding.

warranty for attys is 30 days --------

Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread