Battery length/Safety fuse help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Yes, I like the new hair. You aren't dumbells, you just are deprived. :ohmy: You need samples of everything. If you could try everything there was, I bet you'd have all the answers...after you came out of the nic coma! ;)
:laugh: That would be fun seeing as mostly all my juice is 0 nic :laugh::laugh: I only have a couple that have 6 mg in them the rest is 0

woody55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
TB, I suppose it would, most of the time these are used in stack batt mods and put in between the batteries to open up in case of a short. I have heard of people using them in mods like the telescope and some of the GG's for additional safety. It is one of those things that you have to have room to be able to use them. This may not help you much. May be some else will come along with a little bit better info.

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
Hi Woody! You know, I just want to place the order and it seems your logic and my logic and AG's friendliness all say, WTH, buy it and see! So, I will come back here in a few days after I get it and answer my ownself! :laugh:

Thank you both very much for your assistance! Here's a kiss kitty for ya:
images

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Hi Woody! You know, I just want to place the order and it seems your logic and my logic and AG's friendliness all say, WTH, buy it and see! So, I will come back here in a few days after I get it and answer my ownself! :laugh:

Thank you both very much for your assistance! Here's a kiss kitty for ya:
images

I LOVE the KISS Kity !!!...2 killer !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread