Battery Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I see that this nEversmoke just sells them cheap mini's, the fake looking cigs with a red tip when used....those type companies are popping up left and right and want U to join their "membership" for a expensive monthly cost...I would stay away...cancel membership and return the products if within 30 days..I initially tried these type mini's from a similar company and the batterys usually don't last 1-2 weeks and are dead every 2-3 hrs after charging

I see they do offer a http://www.eversmoke.com/customer-service/#warranty

30 day 100% money back guarantee....I'd send that stuff right back and get a refund and order Ego type ecigs from a recommended vendor here..a lil inexpensive starter kit for about $30, ego 1100a battery, some CE4's or Ce5's, and wall and USB chargers..

1 year warranty on all products if NOT a member

lifetime warranty , IF U are a member

Ego systems are much less expensive, have no monthly membership fees, and are much more effective and long lasting compared to those mini membership systems and offers..and they can be purchased at local ecig and vape stores or at many great online vendors recommended here..

Last edited:

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
Looks like a rip to me too. If they can give replacements to members for life, then they have to be dirt cheap for them and, that would explain why they only last 3 months. They want you to be a member, that's where they make their money.

Return it before the 30 days is up and, get an Ego, or whatever else you think will suit you.

mkbilbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Austin, TX
www.thesmilingwolf.com
Hi Everyone. New here.
I just received an email from EverSmoke about a warranty program. They mentioned in the email that battery life for their brand is roughly 2 to 3 months.

is this correct? Am I going to be purchasing new batteries that often?

Thanks in advance.

Duhhuhwha????

That's pretty bad. Lithium ion batteries have a charge cycle rating of around 300. So once a day charging, I would expect to get around a year out of mine.

The warranty was 60 days but the batteries should last quite a while. Unless they're junk that is.

Though, if you're talking about "auto" batteries (no button, you fire them up by inhaling), those things can crap out easily. Any juice leaks and they short out. Which is why I stopped using them ages ago.

(Well, that and their charge capacity was about 45 minutes on a good day)

HarpoM

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2013
oak view california
Thanks everyone for the responses. I've had the eversmoke kit now for over a month, and it is a good vape for me. I just thought it was odd they were offering a warranty for the battery. I purchased both Eversmoke and GreenSmoke from reading the ECCR reviews. So far, I've been happy, but I'm always on the lookout for the best.
:)

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
I have to agree with the other posts. You are far from the best, my friend, perhaps, closer to the worst. I used those setups in 2009 and went back to smoking, myself. The old saying that the more your gear looks like a cigarette, the worse it performs is absolutely true. Personally, I'm glad they are working for you, but I need big batts, lotsa battery life, great delivery, strong juice...or I wouldn't be here on the Forum. Good luck and Best to you!

Mario87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Miami, Florida
The old saying that the more your gear looks like a cigarette, the worse it performs is absolutely true. Personally, I'm glad they are working for you, but I need big batts, lotsa battery life, great delivery, strong juice...or I wouldn't be here on the Forum. Good luck and Best to you!

Totally agree!!! If I didn't have what Bill mentioned above I probably would have gone back to those damn analogs already. In my case, I stay away from cigs look a like a tobacco liquids, I'm paranoid of going back.

Standpoint

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2011
South St. Paul, MN
I have a handful of cig sized Smokeless Image batteries that are over two years old, and two eGo batteries I bought in late 2008 that still work well, so battery life will definitely vary. Note that these batteries were reputable brands.......though I have had good batteries die in months, too. It really is a crap shoot, and a good reason to always have a backup (and backup for your backup).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread