Battery mahs compatible with Cartomizer/Atomizer Ohms

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkey

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
New York City
I almost always use 2.0 ohm cartomizers with 800-880 mah 3.7v 16340 batteries. But I recently started using 1200 mah 3.7v 18340 batteries and I've noticed that my cartomizers go bad much more quickly. Is it possible that the 1200 mah 18340's are too powerful for 2.0 ohm cartomizers? I've also tried the 18340 batteries with a 3.0 ohm cartomizer, and the cartomizer still went bad pretty quickly.

Is there a chart somewhere that shows the perfect cartomizer/atomizer to use for a particular battery?

ImThatGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
California
Uh...it's not about which cartomizer/atomizer for each battery, but the device and voltage used on each cartomizer/atomizer...

What device are you using? A general rule is cartomizer resistance + 2 is where the voltage should be at.

If you changed the cartomizer and still the same result, I would say you have a bad batch of cartomizers.

sharkey

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
New York City
I think I supplied all the relevant information above.

Uh...it's not about which cartomizer/atomizer for each battery, but the device and voltage used on each cartomizer/atomizer...

What device are you using? A general rule is cartomizer resistance + 2 is where the voltage should be at.

If you changed the cartomizer and still the same result, I would say you have a bad batch of cartomizers.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada

^^ what he said^^

Hhowever I would like to add the liquid you are using and your vaping style in the equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread