Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
My on sale batteries should arrive today. Great price on LGs. I love IMR battteries I hope this is just a random sale.

Anna
I believe it's an extended Easter sale but not 100% sure about that. Imr/RTD/ lightning Vapes are all good choices to get your cells from.

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I will be picking up some new batteries come the first of the month.
Batteries, nic base, PG, VG, and some very fine SS wire mesh for my mesh RDA. It currently uses thin perforated kanthal plates. I’ve looked about and I think I can get the plate, but not in the small quantities I want.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I will be picking up some new batteries come the first of the month.
Batteries, nic base, PG, VG, and some very fine SS wire mesh for my mesh RDA. It currently uses thin perforated kanthal plates. I’ve looked about and I think I can get the plate, but not in the small quantities I want.
Have you tried temcoindustrial.com for the mesh ? That is where I purchase all of my SS resistance wire from.
Yes they do tend to be out of stock a lot but they do get stocked back up in short periods.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Have you tried temcoindustrial.com for the mesh ? That is where I purchase all of my SS resistance wire from.
Yes they do tend to be out of stock a lot but they do get stocked back up in short periods.
I had not. I will though, thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread