Battery safety info from NZ E-cig supplier I want to share with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazie33

Verified Member
Oct 25, 2015
New Zealand
I just read this info on battery safety and selection. Its the best info I have read about batteries so I thought I would share it on here- https://www.softvapes.co.nz/e-cig-batteries I am a newbie and while I am not ready to use mods with external(is that the right word? lol) batteries, this would be my 'go to' info when I am. So go check it out and let me know what you think.

Reactions: Toronnah

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I just read this info on battery safety and selection. Its the best info I have read about batteries so I thought I would share it on here- https://www.softvapes.co.nz/e-cig-batteries I am a newbie and while I am not ready to use mods with external(is that the right word? lol) batteries, this would be my 'go to' info when I am. So go check it out and let me know what you think.

I clicked on the link and
There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

green_shield.png
Click here to close this webpage.

red_shield.png
Continue to this website (not recommended).

Reactions: KentA

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Reactions: Mooch

Dazie33

Verified Member
Oct 25, 2015
New Zealand
The link worked fine on my computer. E-Cig Batteries

Anyways, the information posted in that link might well have come from my blog Battery Basics for Mods.

Another of my blogs: Deeper Understanding of Mod Batteries.

Our resident battery expert, Mooch, has also written a great series on mod batteries: 18650 Battery Safety Grades -- Picking a Safe Cell to Vape With
Could have. He researched all over the net. I just checked my link and its working fine now. Thanks for sharing those links :) Ill check em out.

Reactions: Baditude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread