Battle of the small form, sub-ohm, high watt box mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOdessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Ever since my love for the istick, I've been looking far and long for a battery that is similar in size but is more powerful and can subohm. While on this quest, I found a box mod called the ipv Mini. It's a small form box mod that can fire down to .5 ohms and up to 30W. It uses a replacement 18650 battery and while not as cheap as the istick, it's affordable coming in around $56. It ships tomorrow on my presale I got it on. I opted for black so I had to wait while silver is in stock.

http://www.myvaporstore.com/iPV-Mini-30-Watt-MOD-Pioneer4you-p/p4u-ipv30ss.htm

Now, while reading, Cloupor is releasing a similar box mod but with the dimensions of the iStick. It looks much more sleek as well. While I don't know the release date or cost....I WANT ONE!!!!

Cloupor Mini 30W VV/VW Mode Box Mod for Sale

Will the madness ever stop?

Rwb1500

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
South Central PA
Will the madness ever stop?

I surely hope not. I've always said that my ideal vape setup would be a cig-a-like that vapes like a full size DNA 30 mod with an RDA on it. I doubt it'll ever get THAT good, but one can hope right? :vapor:

Edit: That Cloupor looks friggin awesome. Hopefully they don't screw it up.

TheOdessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Tampa, Florida
I got the IPV mini a few days ago, but it's not very "mini." The cloupor 30w on the other hand looks super small, and I may have to add one to my collection.

Really???? Do you have comparison pics to the iStick?? I have one on preorder to subohm and was hoping for it to be compact.

Circa Survivor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2014
Omaha, NE
Really???? Do you have comparison pics to the iStick?? I have one on preorder to subohm and was hoping for it to be compact.

Darn, I would but I just sent my iStick to jerseyman32. Just imagine it like a ZNA but shorter. I'm sure someone else has some comparison photos lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread