Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I have not used either, but I have held the Revenger. It felt like it was made out of mostly plastic. I "THINK" the Battlestar is made out of some sort of metal alloy. I have no clue which one has the better, more accurate board. I strongly suggest watching the DJLsb and PBusardo reviews of both, pay attention when they put them on the oscilloscope and then decide.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I have not used either, but I have held the Revenger. It felt like it was made out of mostly plastic. I "THINK" the Battlestar is made out of some sort of metal alloy. I have no clue which one has the better, more accurate board. I strongly suggest watching the DJLsb and PBusardo reviews of both, pay attention when they put them on the oscilloscope and then decide.

Pretty sure mine (rainbow) is stainless.

Justin L

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2018
Racine,WI
Yea, I haven’t personally used either but was very interested in the revenger so did some research and 1. It’s mostly plastic as stated above. 2. I’ve seen a lot of complaints about problems on YouTube. 3. Because of how much LED lights are used the battery life could be better.
I’d keep looking if I was you or just go with the battlstar. The aegis legend is 1 of the best mods I’ve personally seen but that’s just my personal opinion.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I thought they might be a zinc alloy, but SS is better if that's the case.

I just checked with magnets, slightly magnetic. Although I had to take off the battery door to get away from the batteries and the inside doesn't look as much like steel as the outside. I'm still not positive but as long as it's hard and durable like steel I like it.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Revenger x is plastic front and back, so that may be a deal breaker for you. Never used a battle star, so can’t compare.

Love the X though. Love the locking touch screen. Love the NRG tank in the kit. Best kit I ever had, hands down.

Will add though, that the Tesla Punk mini is currently my favorite mod, but I recently got an Asmodus Boost and Minikin 2, and a Uwell Ironfist so I may have a different opinion after I get to know them. But those are some similar options you might want to look at.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't have a battlestar. I do have a revenger nd the frame is made of SS (I think) but the body panels and other areas are plastic. It's durable plastic, I've dropped mine a few times. I try hard not to though, because the battery compartment WILL come off, and I'd say I'd be edgy about dropping it too many more times. . I like Vapresso stuff, but it in no way compares as far as durability to my all metal Steampunk Nano for example. It's got a nice handfeel, eats batteries a bit, but it's a pleasant vape.

I'd probably recommend the battlestar if you can find it though.

Anna

I cant compare with anything I just startin vaping like 2 month but I have 2 battlestar mod
I like my battlestar200,work like it should,great build quality,hit the floor quite few times still working like a boss,I have the stainless steal version I can feel the build material is thicc af
honestly I cant find something I can complain about.

I even bought the battlestar80 two weeks ago the lemon yellow color,..girl dig on it,..nah.

hell_storm2004

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2013
Richardson, Texas, USA
I have the Revenger X. If you are looking that one, I can say it's pretty good mod. Although, I like my Smoant Cylon better. Has a better hand feel. Depends on how you want to use. If I am at home, I use the Cylon. If I am going out, I take my Revenger X. It's almost 60gms lighter. If Battlestar is really discontinued, look at Cylon.

But anyway... Revenger is a great mod.

VaporDNA has Battlestar available for $49. All colors available .

Last edited:

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I cant compare with anything I just startin vaping like 2 month but I have 2 battlestar mod
I like my battlestar200,work like it should,great build quality,hit the floor quite few times still working like a boss,I have the stainless steal version I can feel the build material is thicc af
honestly I cant find something I can complain about.

I even bought the battlestar80 two weeks ago the lemon yellow color,..girl dig on it,..nah.
I was disappointed with the Mini. It looks nice and it's very well made. But its electronics were rushed to completion. And, as far as I know the errors in TC, resistance reading and display spelling aren't fixable through a firmware update. (Walt? seriously?)

Too much going on with it to recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread