Status
Not open for further replies.

Java_Az

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Colorado
Thought i would post a initial review about this Bauway atomizer i got yesterday. One of my main complaints about some of these atomizers i have been getting is they either come tasting really bad or they just always taste bad.

I juiced up this bauway yesterday threw it on my eGo and took a nice big drag. Was surprised to find not a bit of nasty taste. Even when it runs low on juice no bad taste. Also puts out a nice thick fog. I think i have found my new brand in atomizers. Only question left is how long will it last. I will post back with a longevity report on it. But i for sure like the fact i dont have to clean the thing right when i get it so it will taste good.

Java_Az

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Colorado
I would name the store but in fairness i was going to give the owner time to respond to me email. Dont look like it will happen but on the plus side the Website is not working anymore. Hasn't worked for 3 or 4 days now. So on the plus side no one will be able to make the same mistake as me. But i will say this every time i have bought some that are around 5 bucks from a store here in the states they either don't last or taste nasty.

jimho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
New York
I had a bad experience with some of the LR Beauways.
Bought a box of 10 for $7 each a couple of months ago.
They are ok on my eGo but burned out really fast on a real 3.7V battery.
I went through several that lasted only a day or so on AW 17650's .... no warranty.

Spoke to the vendor and they said they had several problems and won't be carrying them any more.

brandon555

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2010
Wisconsin
I've had mixed results on the Bauways. Some tasted like crap but I found removing the wick takes care of that. They do indeed put out tons of vapor at high voltage but the one Im using now has tapered off after a few days. Maybe it just needs to be cleaned though. I think Joye 510s may have a bit more longevity but the Bauway outperforms it for sure. One minor gripe though... the connector on the batt end is prone to shorting out if screwed on too far on my V2 510 adapter... however its not a problem with a standard 510 or ego batt.

Java_Az

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Colorado
Mine is still going strong so far i took this pic the other day i swear i am in there behind the cloud of vapor somewhere. This is my LR Bauway hooked to my eGo
IMG_0207.jpg

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Hey! This the carto I just got - from MV - the first one sucked - burnt taste after 2 days.. .... the 2nd one is running strong coming up on 3 weeks. I use 60/40 PG/VG mix for e-juice. Pic looks similar to the ones I took of myself vaping that thing. I use the 510 MegaBattery from the same vendor.
Keepin' it alive...
AMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread