Bauway LR 510 Attys

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Ok, so now I've got 4 different LR 510 attys. The *original* ones at 1.5 ohms, some SLBs at 1.8-1.9 ohms, Joye LR 510s at 1.4-1.5 ohms, and a couple of madvapes's Bauways, both at 1.7 ohms.

The *original* ones tended to have a bit of a harsh, metallic taste at times. The SLBs had a harder draw and poorer vapor production, the Joyes also have a harder draw than I like, and yeah they developed a burnt taste pretty quickly.

The Bauways have an easier draw, no metallic taste, and easily produce as much vapor and TH as any of the above. After two days the atty is fully broken in and vapes VERY well. Comparable vapor to the Bauway or SLB 3.3 ohm attys at 6v.

Like any LR atty or HV vaping in general, I only drip, keep 'em pretty wet (not much problem with leakage), blow 'em out and reprime with about 5 drops if the flavor changes, and try to let 'em cool off a bit when chain vaping :D

Time will tell on longevity, but so far these are easily the best LR 510 I've tried. Many thanks to hoog for making these available at such a good price :thumb:

OmahaVapor

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Omaha, NE
I ordered 3 of them with my last order and I love these attys. I have tried other LR attys and I do prefer the 1.7ohm ones better. Mark's attys have always been good IMO. I use the regular Bauways on my 5V mods and they work like a champ. I would recommend trying them out. Great price at $8. No metallic taste at all.

Cxan

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Yakima, WA
OK, these things are ridiculous!

Lots of Vapor and flavor on my KR8 battery w/ 510 adapter (and almost as much on the 510 batteries).

However...
I can't keep a cart full enough to work very long at all. They suck juice out so fast it's crazy. They also seem however to not wick as well as a regular atty, I'm getting that hot/burning taste when the carts are only half as drained as normal, even taking a break between hits (which I don't want to do, it's so nice).

Hoogie, you should automatically send a dripper tip with these... :D

Here I was wondering if I could afford to make a decent little 3.5 or 5v modbox, and NOW I need a JuiceBox!

sheesh.

(btw, they are a bit wide, and my carts slip out really easily, I found a little slip of paper makes a working gasket though.)

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Also ordered 1 Bauway LR yesterday based on this review. I had given up on LR attys and was contemplating selling some of my 3.7V mods because I love 5V so much. Also ordered some SLB 510s previously and I didn't like them, so I got the Bauway regular atty to try also. I also got a 2.5 ohm atty from another site, just so I can try out a bunch of different attys before giving up on the 3.7.

tattooer601

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2010
mississippi
Also ordered 1 Bauway LR yesterday based on this review. I had given up on LR attys and was contemplating selling some of my 3.7V mods because I love 5V so much. Also ordered some SLB 510s previously and I didn't like them, so I got the Bauway regular atty to try also. I also got a 2.5 ohm atty from another site, just so I can try out a bunch of different attys before giving up on the 3.7.

2.5 ohm atty's seem to be hard to find at a fair price...I am curious as to why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread