Bauway LR 510 Attys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Central Florida
I'm waiting for today's update. Personally I'm hoping for Gnome Alaska ;)

Bring me LR atty's!!!!!!

mw885u.jpg

Orion

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Central Florida
haha, that's funny..
Well todays update was not good.. They've been sent back to China despite my best efforts to get the address corrected on them.. Looks like there's gonna be a wait, again :(

Awwww, Hoogie! That sucks.:ohmy:

I'll wait. I promise :cry:

You must be a great guy tho, if I were in your shoes I wouldn't be calm enough to type! I'd have to go do something to blow off steam, like run 5000 miles, lol.

Last edited:

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
Well todays update was not good.. They've been sent back to China despite my best efforts to get the address corrected on them.. Looks like there's gonna be a wait, again :(
Even with the comment from the day before that it was misdirected the PO just went and returned it to sender? What a mess.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Came in to San Fran which is not my typical entry port so I figured there was something fishy..

From there it went to TX, NM, then finally NY.. Each time I called they said it already moved and I'd have to catch it at the next stop to have it corrected. They wouldn't tell me the address on it as it would be a security risk as anyone could redirect a package if they knew the tracking number I guess..

This morning at 9:36 am, there's an update that it's in NY, I think great and make a call, get right through to a guy in NY who tells me that the last update was that it left on the 9:35 am flight back to China.. :(

What's worse though is the manufacturer is asking me what I did to get it sent to the wrong place :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread