• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Bay Area homebrew CO-OP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hack-n-cough

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
San Francisco Bay
I've been searching around and have gotten some ridiculously low prices for bulk juice makings, but I do mean BULK!

Wondering if any others might want to get together on some purchases? Maybe get together an informal homebrew CO-OP where 10-20 of us can stock up (like: for a year)?

Either that, or if someone is thinking of getting into the juice biz, I'll share my info, and maybe you'll let me buy into your wholesale order?

By the way: I've noticed people looking for VG and PG in the Bay. VG is $7-8 a pint at Williams Natural foods on San Pablo in Richmond (Food Grade, NOW brand, mix with 20% distilled water for the right consistency). I understand that most feed stores will be able to order PG (USP Grade!), as it's used in dairy cattle feed. It's like $25/gallon, but you won't find too many true feed stores around until you head toward the valley or up the 101.

hack-n-cough

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
San Francisco Bay
good lord my 4oz bottle was 7 bucks. i got ripped off.:D

mix with distilled water? i've never heard that one. i usually just mix it straight with ejuice or drop it unmixed into the atty.

The pure VG I got is pretty gloopy (technical term), and the blend works great - same consistency as ecoPure. Of course, the FDA has not approved distilled water for inhalation... I don't think they've approved air, either.:rolleyes:

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
I've been searching around and have gotten some ridiculously low prices for bulk juice makings, but I do mean BULK!

Wondering if any others might want to get together on some purchases? Maybe get together an informal homebrew CO-OP where 10-20 of us can stock up (like: for a year)?

Either that, or if someone is thinking of getting into the juice biz, I'll share my info, and maybe you'll let me buy into your wholesale order?

By the way: I've noticed people looking for VG and PG in the Bay. VG is $7-8 a pint at Williams Natural foods on San Pablo in Richmond (Food Grade, NOW brand, mix with 20% distilled water for the right consistency). I understand that most feed stores will be able to order PG (USP Grade!), as it's used in dairy cattle feed. It's like $25/gallon, but you won't find too many true feed stores around until you head toward the valley or up the 101.

Please let me know if you started anything yet,or you would like to start something asap.....I am very interested in the CO-OP...

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread