BAZINGA! Juice Specials (historical record)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Posted the new Flavor of the Week in the Deals and Steals thread and also mentioned it in New Members Forum.
This is a great flavor for new vapers. I lived on it for a month, LOL!
New Years Resolutions are right around the corner. For many that means quitting years and years of smoking. LOTS of new folks will be hitting the forums needing help and assurances that they CAN do this! It's a great time to start taking a peek in the New Members threads when you have a minute to help someone who might be struggling. I'm sure we can all relate!

Last edited:

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
If you just ordered it perhaps you could message them and get them to switch the CB to something else then order CB again and use the code then ask them to combine orders to save on shipping?

Just received it, ordered Christmas day. It was only 15ml to try, so would have only been $2 off. Dripping it now FOOB, not bad, but as with most it will improve with age. I just started with NT and have over 350ml already (7 different), and more on my want list.

NT juice is Addictive. (Clark, what are you putting in that juice)

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Just received it, ordered Christmas day. It was only 15ml to try, so would have only been $2 off. Dripping it now FOOB, not bad, but as with most it will improve with age. I just started with NT and have over 350ml already (7 different), and more on my want list.

NT Juice is Addictive. (Clark, what are you putting in that juice)
You may not want to know the answer to that!

I personally think Rainbow kisses and unicorn farts, but thats just me...

Double fisting Reos with Creme Brulee and The Virus (like an addict) as I type!

Sent from my Atari 2600 using Tapatalk

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Posted the new Flavor of the Week in the Deals and Steals thread and also mentioned it in New Members Forum.
New Years Resolutions are right around the corner. For many that means quitting years and years of smoking. LOTS of new folks will be hitting the forums needing help and assurances that they CAN do this! It's a great time to start taking a peek in the New Members threads when you have a minute to help someone who might be struggling. I'm sure we can all relate!

Nanny, thank you for posting this. I will be checking out the new members forum daily to see if I can lend some support. Great post!

xoxoxo,
Your adopted granddaughter.

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy

Well done Nanny, please take 60ml out of petty cash.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Well done Nanny, please take 60ml out of petty cash.
Thank you, buddy! More juice!

Oh, I snagged more than 60 ML when the NT crew was "closed" for the holiday! :laugh:
They locked all the doors, but that never stopped DEEEETROIT!
Ninja Nanny was at work:evil: I don't think they even noticed anything missing!

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX

Oh, I snagged more than 60 ML when the NT crew was "closed" for the holiday! :laugh:

Nanny! You are too funny! And thanks for reminding folks to stop in the new members thread! It is what got me to stay off the cigs and it's also what lead me to Nicoticket! It's a win win situation! Thanks for being such a sweet lady! And the best NT juice cat burglar around!

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy

View attachment 399633

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
we need peanut butter cookie please. wake me then lol

You'll be the first to know after I know. We'll clean out the 18mg stockpile, lol.
You two can have all the 18 MG you want ---- just don't go get getting your hopes up for any available SIX MG, cuz it's all coming home to mama.

My steep stash is getting low. :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread