BB loss and gain...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiker

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Santa Cruz Mountains
So, I lost BOTH my BB's! Pulling out lumber from our redwood milling site, I had my beloved BB's (one Smooth, the other Crinkle) in my shirt pocket, then when I got home, no where to be found. Searched everywhere, can't find 'em anywhere! I thought, oh well, I have 2 SB's, a JB, GLV, several 510's, I'll be fine. Wrong! I couldn't believe how much I missed the BB's! Looking at the PT's for them sitting on my desk made me feel so sad! So, no choice, I had to order a new one. Ordered late thursday night, got it today, and I was SO happy! I am amazed at how much I really got to love the BB, and how fantastic the service was from the gang at Altsmoke! Now I just need to find another Crinkle BB, so the PT won't be so lonely! If anyone wants to part with their Crinkle, let this boy know!

Spiker

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Santa Cruz Mountains
Wow, good luck and bad luck! So, I actually found a Crinkle! Hopefully on it's way tomorrow! But the bad, I ordered a smooth BB last week. The day after I got it, they release the extended bottom that I WOULD have gotten if I had waited... bummer, so I ordered the cup, and an extra head to go with it, then the next day they lower the price! Well, I guess that's the way the juice vapes!

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Wow, good luck and bad luck! So, I actually found a Crinkle! Hopefully on it's way tomorrow! But the bad, I ordered a smooth BB last week. The day after I got it, they release the extended bottom that I WOULD have gotten if I had waited... bummer, so I ordered the cup, and an extra head to go with it, then the next day they lower the price! Well, I guess that's the way the juice vapes!

Yay for replacements....Glad you found one :)

Quick1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
USA

Heh, I can probably help you out. I'll take that crinkle off your hands :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread