Status
Not open for further replies.

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
BBC UK ASH Fire-safe cigarette delay 'costing lives'
BBC News - Fire-safe cigarette delay 'costing lives'

Anti-smoking campaigners say lives will be lost because of a delay in bringing in new self-extinguishing cigarettes.

Deborah Arnott, of anti-smoking group Ash, said the cigarettes would mean a "significant decline" in fire deaths.
I've just posted this in a couple of ECF forum groups.
We need writers and could all people making Video's possibly send them to ASH or point her to where they are on ECF.
This is what i've posted elsewhere. The idea of sending The Testimonal Videos has only just occured to me.

Has anyone from the ECF or Any of the E-Cig vaping Sites contacted and asked Deborah Arnott if it is possible for ASH UK to make the same sort of Statement to the BBC about the Current situation regarding the Danger of the MHRA's Proposed Ban on E-cigs ?
If not could one of (Kristin ? Vocalek ? we have quite a few ) our very talented letter writers write an Article that could get us the same sort of National Coverage and ask her for the Views of ASH UK and if they would co-operate with us.
After all our aims are the same. Harm Reduction and an end to Cigarettes.

I'm going to post this to every Group i can think of as the Topic is in the National News Now and is an opportunity to add our Voice to the Media.
Thank you for reading.
Also
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-news/68577-royal-london-hospital-poll.html

River

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
Independence, KY USA
FSC has little to do with safety and everything to do the altered pleasure, satisfaction and taste you get from smoking.

FSC is just another weapon by anti-smoking groups. Does anyone wonder why another chemical was hastily added to tobacco but wants PVs to go through years of testing?

I was importing Marlboros from Sweden before I gave up on the idea of smoking altogether and went to PVs.

FSC does exactly what it was intended to do, force people to quit smoking while providing the illusion of free will.

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
I don't know who posted this in hear but it was'nt me.
This was in the Main ECF News Forum last week. If you read the body of the text and not the title you can see i was looking for a contact with ASH UK. I wanted to find out why she supported harm reduction in FSC's.
Gremlins at work.
You can delete this thread Forum Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread