Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Hi, I would like to contribute with the review of BD vape Precisio. This is a mtl rta designed in France by a company that collaborates with Fumytech and then produced in China, I thank HeavenGifts who sent me the sample in question in exchange for an honest review.

Enjoy the reading.

Features, dimensions and materials:
    -Refill from above without liquid regulation
    - 316 and ultem steel
    -22mm x 45mm including drip-tip
    - 2.7ml capacity
    -Thickness of the tank in ultem of 2mm
    - inside 12.5mm bell with hemispherical profile dome
    - internal diameter of the chimney 4,5mm
    -1 air slot 1x7mm
    -2 undercut diffusers of 1x3mm

The packaging of the BD Vape Precisio Mtl Rta has a cylindrical shape, it shows the image of the atomizer, the Precisio Rta, Mtl Style and warnings.
    At the rear we find: the content, social logos, addresses, a barcode and user warnings.

1.jpg

The BdVape logo is placed on the top of the package.
    At the bottom you will find the Fumytech scratch and check, logos & marks.

2.jpg

What the BD Vape Precisio looks like when it is opened on its stand, a stand that also serves as a container for spare parts.

3.jpg

The equipment includes:
    -Atom BDVape Precisio Mtl Rta
    - Multifunctional tool
    -1 spare parts bag (o'ring, cotton, 2 pre-assembled coils, spare deck screws)
    - Illustrative manual on the most appropriate use and on the construction of the most suitable builds.

4.jpg

As did:

It consists essentially of 5 pieces (7) if we calculate the separable drip / tip and the removable air ring.

5.jpg

The drip tip at the base has grooves that should act as an insulator for heat, in this regard the terminal part (separable) is made of ultem; the central hole has an internal diameter of 5mm, therefore also suitable for a resticted flavor shot.

6.jpg

For the refill, simply unscrew the top cap which is equipped with a knurling to facilitate the operation.

7.jpg

The upper steel part of the tank has a thread for the top cap in the upper part, the refill buttonholes are enormous and do not pose problems even with the use of small bottles of liquid with enormous spouts. The lower part also acts as a bell and in turn has an external thread for the ultem tank and one placed inside the bell to be screwed to the deck.

8.jpg

The ultem tank with the upper thread therefore combines with the upper steel part we have already seen, the lower part of the ultem tank is without threads, its watertightness is guaranteed by an o'ring placed at the base of the deck.

9.jpg

The Deck has two well-sized slotted screws in the turrets that are effective in tightening the coil wire, the two 1x3mm undercut slots are arranged longitudinally so that the flow hits the entire surface of the resistance above them, the two tanks for cotton containment are fed by 3 small holes for each of them, visible in these two images.

10.jpg

The knurled air ring is removable and equipped with a limit switch, it houses a 1x7mm selection slot that allows to cut both the 6,8mm holes and the larger opening on the deck.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    The knurled air ring is removable and equipped with a limit switch, it houses a 1x7mm selection slot that allows to cut both the 6,8mm holes and the larger opening on the deck.

11.jpg

The lower part of the Precisio bears the CE mark, the disposal logo, the Precisio logo, the BdVape logo, serial number, the BdVape from Fumytech writing and the gold plated 510 pin protrudes slightly and is removable, in the spare parts bag there is the replacement.

12.jpg

The coil used is the most complex one present in the scope of supply and resulted from 0.84Ω thrust to 17.5W.
    The operation of inserting the legs and cutting them is really simple; to tighten this thread it is not even necessary to turn them around the screws, just as it is also easy to tear, just cut the cotton taking as reference more or less the outer edge of the air ring and let the cotton reach the bottom of the tanks without pressing it once once the bottom is reached, the cotton closes the holes in which the liquid is drawn, preventing losses.

13 americano.jpg

Once the tank is reassembled and refilled, we are ready to vape.

14.jpg

Final Considerations

For this test I used some creamy liquids that I know well: the Royal Crown of the Twisted and a Svapobar hazelnut.
    Making an effort I also used a synthetic pseudotabaceous; the mexico90 (clone of the mexico of the goddess), prepared on a 50/50 base diluted to 10%, I am sorry to disappoint the lovers of liquids tobacco with this my limit, but since I abandoned the straws, this type of aroma does not taste me anymore indeed, I will not go into describing the perceived notes, because it is useless (everyone has their own perceptions), moreover they are not capable of it, I limit myself only to say (hoping to give the idea) that compared to other systems, it almost seems that my mexico at 10% has been prepared for twice the concentration, undoubtedly this is a sign of a very high yield (at least for me).

15.jpg

The pull of this atom surprises me, it is really effective, silent and fluid! The various airflow adjustments produce sensitive changes, this certainly means that the ring / deck coupling has a very good seal without drafts of air, guaranteeing an optimally calibrated contrast, it allows to notice every little change following our modifications, even of positioning of the coil itself, more or less at the top to finely adjust the hit you want to achieve.
    Not even compulsive vaping by pushing it to 20 / 22w I managed to warm it up in such a way as to annoy me, in fact in my opinion in restricted flavor (6 holes open) and with the type of liquids I use, it gives its best.

I can certainly say that to piss you really have to get busy and that his bill is really well executed and robust, I found this comparing (to stay in the family) to the Go-Tank, another excellent atom but a unlike this it produced a little bit of condensation, with the BD VAPE Precisio also this problem is unknown. In the continuous use I have been making of it for a few days, I am not experiencing any boredom, so based on my experience with this object and if you have any trouble with your Mtl / flavor restrict, this BD VAPE Precisio super advice you! Overall, I consider it an excellent product with an affordable price and excellent construction features.

I thank HeavenGifts for sending this product and you can find it here: https://www.heavengifts.com/product/BDvape-Precisio-MTL-Pure-RTA.html

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread