BD Vape Precisio MTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
Does anyone know where Fumy-Tech is located and if they ship to the USA? This looks really interesting but I am not having good luck with orders from China. I'm willing to pay a few extra $$ to actually receive the order. Their website does not say where they are located.

Last edited:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Does anyone know where Fumy-Tech is located and if they ship to the USA? This looks really interesting but I am not having good luck with orders from China. I'm willing to pay a few extra $$ to actually receive the order. Their website does not say where they are located.

Possibly France?

b5921c3f3ef62a1106e120af6d611220.jpg

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I gave up, there was one US website but they were pretty dang sold out. I actually have never not received an order from a Chinese Vendor before, but I only order from some 3Fvape had them on sale for reasonable prices, and as far as that goes, 3Fvape is fairly quick for a vendor and offers some really low cost shipping options (like add. 1;11 bucks, for example) to make things quicker.

They also mean it when they say 24 hour ship. I am going to guess (unless you are willing to pay more for the TPD compliant version) 3Fvape may be your best bet.

Fumytech, to the best of my knowledge is a French vendor, and they are wholesale only.

Best of luck, I just wanted at least ONE arriving, the Rose v3 (gold) is my favorite MTL atomizer of them all. I can't wait to try this one.

Anna

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Yeah, I'm still loving it. In fact, I don't even really use my Trues anymore. The vape on them just isn't as satisfying. Odd thing is, I found over the last couple of weeks, I actually take far fewer hits per day. I haven't really quantified juice consumption, but it's down. It really delivers such a satisfying hit, I don't need as many per day. True just seems weaker/thinner, and doesn't really do it for me now.

I also found that it somehow seems to wick more evenly on both sides for some reason. Often, when I inspected my Doggy or True wicks, one side would be much darker. I don't know why, but every time I check this one, it seems very even. But I will say that I now hurry a little more when filling. On a couple of fills, I got a tiny bit of seepage through air intake holes. Minor gurgling that cleared easily, but it was there.

And another thing- it never bothered me that much before on other atties, but it is great that there's never even a little drop of condensate underneath the tank, because of the design of the afc ring...which is great, because then you don't have to worry about cleaning the 510 pin all the time.

It's a keeper, and I'll be getting more.

Last edited:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Yeah, I'm still loving it. In fact, I don't even really use my Trues anymore. The vape on them just isn't as satisfying. Odd thing is, I found over the last couple of weeks, I actually take far fewer hits per day. I haven't really quantified juice consumption, but it's down. It really delivers such a satisfying hit, I don't need as many per day. True just seems weaker/thinner, and doesn't really do it for me now.

I also found that it somehow seems to wick more evenly on both sides for some reason. Often, when I inspected my Doggy or True wicks, one side would be much darker. I don't know why, but every time I check this one, it seems very even. But I will say that I now hurry a little more when filling. On a couple of fills, I got a tiny bit of seepage through air intake holes. Minor gurgling that cleared easily, but it was there.

And another thing- it never bothered me that much before on other atties, but it is great that there's never even a little drop of condensate underneath the tank, because of the design of the afc ring.

It's a keeper, and I'll be getting more.

I hope 2F ships mine quickly! If I love it, I'd like to get a few more with the holiday sales.

Reactions: stols001

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    I hope 2F ships mine quickly! If I love it, I'd like to get a few more with the holiday sales.
    I was thinking about ordering another. Seems everyone has it on pre-order (which I don't do). But 2F doesn't say whether they actually have it in stock. Are you sure they have it?

Reactions: bigbob2322

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I was thinking about ordering another. Seems everyone has it on pre-order (which I don't do). But 2F doesn't say whether they actually have it in stock. Are you sure they have it?

I sure hope they've got it in stock! It didn't say pre-sale when I bought it. I bought it several days ago, and it hasn't shipped yet. I messaged them today and asked when they are planning to ship it. I'll let you know what their response is.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015

I think you were right about the Precisio that I ordered not actually being in stock at 2F, but it may take a few more messages back and forth before I understand fully what is going on. I ordered the plain, non engraved PEI Precisio, and it sounds like CS is trying to talk me into the engraved one, but sent me the wrong SKU number for it, so who knows? If I am right about this, they do have the engraved PEI version in stock and are out of stock on the plain PEI one. I'll report back when I know more.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Everyone loves this sucker. I wish I'd bought two. I thought about the super cute special ones, and then I was like, 'This is unnecessary."

Sigh, We shall see I guess .I could check my alerts by email. It could tell me if it's shipped. I NEVER pre order ANYHING let alone a China site. That is just asking for Much Pain. Heh.

Anna

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015

2F told me they are waiting on a new batch of the non-engraved Precisios from the factory. If I wanted to get the more expensive engraved ones, I could have paid the extra $9 and it would have already been shipped. I just don't want to pay $9 because the engraving is a bunch of little skulls. It's great looking alright, but I am just not a skull kind of girl.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    2F told me they are waiting on a new batch of the non-engraved Precisios from the factory. If I wanted to get the more expensive engraved ones, I could have paid the extra $9 and it would have already been shipped. I just don't want to pay $9 because the engraving is a bunch of little skulls. It's great looking alright, but I am just not a skull kind of girl.
    Yeah, I don't really care for the skull design, and certainly wouldn't pay more for it. I only want the std. SS.

But this is odd- maybe the black & ss skull designs are all that will be available.
    Fumytech's site shows that the original/standard version is "no longer in stock." I don't know if that's different than "temporarily out of stock."
    3F shows standard SS as Pre-order, but has the other versions in stock.
    2F shows black and SS skull versions in stock, but standard as presale.
    HeavenGifts shows only the SS and black, both "partial preorder." I don't know what partial pre-order is.

I want to order the standard SS, but won't until someone has it in stock.
    upload_2019-12-16_14-32-21.png

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Yeah, I don't really care for the skull design, and certainly wouldn't pay more for it. I only want the std. SS.

But this is odd- maybe the black & ss skull designs are all that will be available.
    Fumytech's site shows that the original/standard version is "no longer in stock." I don't know if that's different than "temporarily out of stock."
    3F shows standard SS as Pre-order, but has the other versions in stock.
    2F shows black and SS skull versions in stock, but standard as presale.
    HeavenGifts shows only the SS and black, both "partial preorder." I don't know what partial pre-order is.

I want to order the standard SS, but won't until someone has it in stock.
    View attachment 858241

I didn't see the pre-order designation when I ordered mine. Maybe I didn't pay enough attention? I assumed if they had the skulls in stock they'd surely have the plain version too. It's disappointing because I wanted to try it to see if it is one I want to buy multiples of for the stockpile. May is coming up pretty quickly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread